Geological Survey of India (GSI) Invites Application for Additional Director General Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 16/2/2019-M.II
Geological Survey of India (GSI)
invites applications for recruitment of Additional Director General (Finance)
Additional Director General (Finance)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate degree from a recognized University. Desirable: Post Graduate degree with Financial Management as a subject.
Experience: fifteen years' experience in the field of Finance, Budget, Accounts and Audit in the parent department.
67000-79000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Application through proper channel along with vigilance clearance, No Penalty Certificate, Integrity Certificate, Cadre Clearance, up to date confidential reports and service particular in the prescribed proforma should reach at the following address within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Shri Amit Saran,
Director, Room No. 310D
Ministry of Mines, Shastri Bhawan,
New Delhi - 110001
Tele Fax: - 011-23381136
Published on: 13th March 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Geological Survey of India (GSI) Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Additional Director General (Finance) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th May 2021||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Additional Director General (Finance) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th November 2020||29, Jawaharlal Neheru Road|
|Deputy Director General (Personnel & Administration) - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Driver - ( 13 Posts) Posts||6th August 2020||Aliganj, Lucknow|
|Driver - ( 21 Posts) Posts||29th March 2020||Seminary Hills, Nagpur|
|Driver - ( 19 Posts) Posts||14th October 2019||Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee|
About Geological Survey of India (GSI) Recruitment
About Geological Survey of India (GSI)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Additional Director General (Finance): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Additional Director General (Finance)?
The Payscale is as follows Additional Director General (Finance): INR67000,
When can I can apply for Additional Director General (Finance) job at Geological Survey of India (GSI)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Additional Director General (Finance), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th May, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021