Goa Public Service Commission Invites Application for Planning Officer Recruitment 2021
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Planning Officer
Goa Public Service Commission, EDC House, Block C, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001
Panaji, North Goa, 403001 STATE
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Goa Public Service Commission Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Planning Officer|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years|
|Posted on||11 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.A
Skills / Eligibility
1. Post Name: Planning Officer 2. No of Post: 02 3. Scale of Pay: Rs. 9,300-34,800+4,600/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 7) 4. Educational & Other Qualifications:- Essential: (i) Master’s Degree in Economics of a recognized University. (ii) Knowledge of Konkani. 5. Desirable: (i) Post-graduate degree in Business Management (ii) Knowledge of Marathi. 6. ADVERTISEMENT NO. 10 YEAR 2021
1. Post Name: Planning Officer
2. No of Post: 02
3. Scale of Pay: Rs. 9,300-34,800+4,600/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 7)
4. Educational & Other Qualifications:- Essential: (i) Master’s Degree in Economics of a recognized University. (ii) Knowledge of Konkani.
5. Desirable: (i) Post-graduate degree in Business Management (ii) Knowledge of Marathi.
6. ADVERTISEMENT NO. 10 YEAR 2021
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years
Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview
How to Apply:
1. Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 22.10.2021. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
2. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with the knowledge of Konkani for the posts in professional colleges, Consultants in Directorate of Health Services and highly technical/scientific posts, the Goa Public Service Commission may recommend a candidate if otherwise found fit and this requirement can be relaxed by the Government,
i. On the recommendation of the Goa Public Service Commission, if the Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do.
3. Prescribed EQs are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview as mentioned in the “Instructions”.
Published on: 11 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Goa Public Service Commission
Goa Public Service Commission advises the government on all matters relating to states civil services. The mode of filling up posts is either through direct recruitment or through promotions. The candidates are short-listed by various methods viz. written tests and/or skill test and/or physical test and/or screening test and/or group discussions followed by an interview or only by an interview. Goa Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Dy Town Planner, Assistant Professors, Activist (Management), Junior Scale Officer, Assistant Professor (Neuro-Surgery), Veterinary Officer, Clinical Psychologist, District Welfare Officer, Senior Psychiatrist, Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon, Senior Consultants (Ophthalmic Surgeon), Lecturers, Associate Professors, Professor, Librarian, Insurance Medical Officer, Assistant Lecturer in Biochemistry, Associate Professor in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Regional/Town Planning, Master's Degree level in the relevant subject, Master's degree in Indian History / Political Science, BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch + Knowledge of Konkani, Master's Degree in Psychology, Degree in Social Service or Social Welfare or Social work or Sociology or Psychology, MBBS, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information science/ documentation, Ph.D. in appropriate discipline, for a great career at Goa Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Planning Officer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Planning Officer, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Planning Officer: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Planning Officer, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Goa Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Panaji, North Goa
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Planning Officer, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021