Medical and Health Department Prakasam Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Medical and Health Department Prakasam
invites applications for recruitment of Staff Nurse
-, Prakasam, - Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 48 Posts
|Government of Andhra Pradesh Job Notification 2021 For Staff Nurse Post - 22500 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Total Vacancy||48 Posts|
|Posted on||25 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: GNM Course/B.Sc. Nursing course from A.P. Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Nurses, Midwives Council.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Rs.500/- for OC, BC Candidates Rs.300/- for SC / ST / PH / Ex-Service Man Candidates.
1. Selection shall be made as per the rules in force by the District Selection Committee.
2. Purely on Merit and following the Rule of Reservation. Candidates are requested to follow district website https://prakasam.ap.gov.in/notice_category/recruitment/ on regular basis as updates will be published about the selection process from time to time.
How to Apply:
The applications shall be submitted manually/ Regd. Post in the O/o. the District Medical & Health Officer, Prakasam District, Ongole, GGH, Compound, Ongole along with all the following certificates on or before 30/09/2021 up to 5.P.M.
01. SSC or Equivalent examination marks memo.
02. Intermediate (OR) 10+2 examination/Degree marks memos.
03. Qualifying examination pass certificate.
04. Marks memos of all the years of qualifying examination.
05. Registration and renewal certificates of respective councils.
06. Internship certificates if applicable.
07. Latest caste certificate issued by Tahsildar/MRO concerned.
08. Study certificates for the years IV to X class. In case of private study residence certificate from the Tahsildar/MRO concerned (for the IV to X class study period).
09. Physically handicapped certificate (Issued by SADERAM)
10. Sports certificates if any.
11. Ex-servicemen certificates if any.
12. Previous experience certificates wherever necessary.
13. Other relevant certificates if any.
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment for following posts:
About Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
About Government of Andhra Pradesh
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 48 vacancies in total. Staff Nurse: 48 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Staff Nurse, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Staff Nurse: INR 22500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Staff Nurse, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Government of Andhra Pradesh
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Prakasam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Staff Nurse, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021