South Salmara Mankachar District Court Recruitment 2022 for Upper Division Assistant
South Salmara Mankachar Upper Division Assistant Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Upper Division Assistant in South Salmara Mankachar. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 04 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2022 Upper Division Assistant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the assam.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
South Salmara Mankachar District Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ assam.gov.in/. Government Of Assam selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at India. More details of assam.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
South Salmara Mankachar District Court
invites applications for recruitment of Upper Division Assistant
Upper Division Assistant
-, South Salmara Mankachar, - Assam
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|South Salmara Mankachar District Court Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Government Of Assam|
|Organization||South Salmara Mankachar District Court Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Upper Division Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 - Rs.60,500 Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||04 Jun, 2022|
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
For candidates who are willing to apply in South Salmara Mankachar District Court, it is better to check the qualifications on the official notification. According to the South Salmara Mankachar District Court Recruitment 2022 notification, the candidates who are willing to apply should have completed N/A. Candidates can check the salary details, work location and last date from the below sections.
Rs.14,000 - Rs.60,500 Per Month
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
The application process for South Salmara Mankachar District Court Recruitment 2022 is explained below,
Step 1: Visit the South Salmara Mankachar District Court official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/south-salmara-mankachar
Step 2: On the website, look for a for South Salmara Mankachar District Court Recruitment 2022 notifications
Step 3: Before proceeding, read the notification completely
Step 4: Check the mode of application and then proceed further
Published on: 24 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government Of Assam Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Government Of Assam. The other Related Jobs Government Of Assam Recruitment Notification
Social Media Expert ( Various Post Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 21 June 2023
Job Location: Dispur, Kamrup
Pay Scale: INR 75000(Per Month)
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Media Expert, Programme Officer, More Vacancies - ( 20 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 27 September 2022|
| Upper Division Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
-, South Salmara Mankachar
|Last Date: 04 June 2022|
| Peon, Driver, More - ( 11 Posts) Posts
-, South Salmara Mankachar
|Last Date: 18 June 2022|
About Government Of Assam Recruitment
About Government Of Assam
The Government of Assam is the governing authority of the state of Assam, located in the northeastern part of India. Assam is known for its rich cultural heritage, diverse ethnic communities, and natural resources. The government plays a crucial role in shaping the socio-economic development of the state and ensuring the welfare of its people.
The executive branch of the government is headed by the Chief Minister, who is the chief executive of the state. The Chief Minister is assisted by a council of ministers, who are responsible for various departments and sectors. The legislative branch consists of the Assam Legislative Assembly, a unicameral legislature, which enacts laws and regulations for the state.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Upper Division Assistant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Upper Division Assistant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Upper Division Assistant: INR Rs.14,000 - Rs.60,500 Per Month,
When can I can apply for Upper Division Assistant, Skills / Eligibility job at Government Of Assam
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, South Salmara Mankachar
What is Government Of Assam Upper Division Assistant: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Government Of Assam Upper Division Assistant: 2 Posts, is 4th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Upper Division Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th June, 2022
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts