HVF Chennai Recruitment 2023 For 214 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Vacancy Circular No: -
Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Apprentice in Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 12th May 2023. Candidates can check the latest Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) Recruitment 2023 Apprentice Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the ddpdoo.gov.in/units/HVF recruitment 2023 page.
Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ ddpdoo.gov.in/units/HVF. Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Tamil Nadu. More details of ddpdoo.gov.in/units/HVF recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Avadi, Chennai, 600054 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 214 Posts
A. Category-I Graduate Apprentices:-
1. A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
2. A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
3. Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or
Central Government as equivalent to above.
B. Category-II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
1. A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
2. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology(Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
3. A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
8000-9000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at HVF, Avadi, Chennai.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): http://boat-srp.com/
Published on: 21st April 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Heavy Vehicles Factory Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Heavy Vehicles Factory. The other Related Jobs Heavy Vehicles Factory Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Apprentice - ( 214 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 12th May 2023|
About Heavy Vehicles Factory Recruitment
About Heavy Vehicles Factory
Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) is located in a suburb of Chennai, well connected by Rail & Road transport, approximately 21 Km away from Chennai Central Railway Station. In the vicinity, there are several other Ordnance Factories such as Engine Factory (EFA), Ordnance Clothing Factory(OCF), and Defence Installations like Combat Vehicle Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE), Ordnance Depot, etc. There are also Central Reserve Police Force and Air Force Station available in the nearby area. The Factory area is spread over 248.50 acres and Estate 873 acres.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 214 vacancies in total. Apprentice: 214 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Apprentice: INR8000-9000,
When can I can apply for Apprentice job at Heavy Vehicles Factory
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Avadi, Chennai
What is Heavy Vehicles Factory Apprentice: 214 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Heavy Vehicles Factory Apprentice: 214 Posts, is 12th May, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th May, 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Rajkot Invites Application for 137 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) Invites Application for 34 Supervisor, Office Assistant, Booth Operator Recruitment 2023
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) Invites Application for 429 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kolhapur Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Invites Application for 14 Personal Assistant and Various Posts
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2023
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 111 Group-C Recruitment 2023
- National Institute Of Technology Silchar Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 158 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) Invites Application for 417 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023