High Court of Allahabad Recruitment 2022 for 17 Special Judicial Magistrate
Vacancy Circular No:
High Court of Allahabad (AHC)
invites applications for recruitment of Special Judicial Magistrate or Special Metropolitan Magistrate
Special Judicial Magistrate or Special Metropolitan Magistrate
Dhoomanganj, Prayagraj, 211001 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts
|AHC Hiring For Special Judicial Magistrate or Special Metropolitan Magistrate Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Special Judicial Magistrate or Special Metropolitan Magistrate|
|Total Vacancy||17 Posts|
|Job Locations||Prayagraj (Allahabad)|
|Age Limit||70 years|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||16 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: LLB
Applications are invited from amongst Government Servants who holds or has held any post under the Government and possesses the degree of law or otherwise is well experienced in relation to legal affairs to the satisfaction of the High Court for the appointment on the Posts of Special Judicial Magistrates/Special Metropolitan Magistrates on a fixed honorarium of Rs.6000-per month, in the following district where there is vacancy shown in the chart below, subject to correction and updation from time to time.
1. Position: Special Judicial Magistrates/Special Metropolitan Magistrates
2. Qualification: A person shall not be qualified for appointment as a Special Judicial Magistrate unless he-
(a) holds or has held any post under the Government; And
(b) Possesses the degree of law or otherwise is well experienced in relation to legal affairs to the satisfaction of the High Court.
3. Term of Office: The term of thé office as Special Judicial Magistrate /Special Metropolitan Magistrate shall be four years from the date of assumption of his charge or attaining the age of 70 years whichever is earlier.
4. Pay: Fixed Honorarium of Rs.6000/-per month
Age Limit: 70 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last Date:06/06/2022
2. Documents required with application: All the applicants shall submit their applications containing self-attested xerox copies of the documents of the particulars mentioned in the application along with the photocopies of character roll entries of last 5 years.
Published on: 16 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
High Court of Judicature Allahabad Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at High Court of Judicature Allahabad. The other Related Jobs High Court of Judicature Allahabad Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About High Court of Judicature Allahabad Recruitment
About High Court of Judicature Allahabad
B y the Indian High Courts Act passed by British Parliament in 1861, provision was made, not only for the replacement of the Supreme Courts of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay and for the establishment of High Courts in their places, but for the establishment of a High Court by Letters Patent in any other part of Her Majesty’s territories not already included in the jurisdiction of another High Court. In the year 1866, the High Court of Judicature for the North-Western Provinces came into existence at Agra under Letters Patent of the 17th March, 1866, replacing the old Sudder Diwanny Adawlat.
Sir Walter Morgan, Barrister-at-Law and Mr. Simpson were appointed the first Chief Justice and the first Registrar respectively of High Court of North-Western Provinces.
The seat of the High Court for the North-Western Provinces was shifted from Agra to Allahabad in 1869 and its designation was altered to ‘the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad’ by a supplementary Letters patent issued on March 11, 1919.
The Oudh Chief Court at Lucknow, replacing the Oudh Judicial Commissioner’s Court, was established on November 2, 1925 not by Letters Patent but by the Oudh Civil Courts Act, IV of 1925, enacted by the U.P. Legislature with the previous sanction of the Governor-General to the passing of this Act, as required by the Government of India Act, 1919s. 80-A (3).
By the U.P. High Court Amalgamation Order, 1948, the Chief Court of Oudh was amalgamated with the High Court of Allahabad and the new High Court was conferred the jurisdiction of both the Courts so amalgamated. By the Amalgamation Order the jurisdiction of the Court under the Letters Patent and that of the Chief Court under the Oudh Courts Act was preserved.
In July, 1949 the States Merger (Governor’s Provinces) order was passed which was amended in November the States Merger (United Provinces) Order, 1949 whereby the powers of the Government of some Indian States specified in the Schedule, which had vested in the Dominion Government were transferred to the adjoining Governors’ Provinces. In Schedule VII, Rampur, Benaras and Tehri Garhwal were the States specified, and by section 3 the said states were to be administered in all respects as if they formed part of the absorbing province.
On the eve of the Republic Day celebrations on the 26th January, 1950 the date of commencement of the Constitution of India, the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad came to have jurisdiction throughout the entire length and breadth of the State of Uttar Pradesh.
By the Uttar Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2000, State of Uttaranchal and Uttaranchal High Court came into existence from the midnight intervening 8 and 9 November, 2000 and in view of section 35 of the Act, High Court at Allahabad ceased to have jurisdiction of 13 districts falling within the territory of State of Uttaranchal.
High Court of Judicature Allahabad
High Court Allahabad
Telex Code : 540-279 JUST IN
PBX : 0532-2422335, 2422336, 2422337, 2421611-18
Fax No. : 0532-2420152 (Registrar General)
Fax No. : 0532-2421742 (PPS to Hon. CJ)
Fax No. : 0532-2420317 (O) (Registrar Protocol)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 17 vacancies in total. Special Judicial Magistrate or Special Metropolitan Magistrate: 17 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Special Judicial Magistrate or Special Metropolitan Magistrate?
The Payscale is as follows Special Judicial Magistrate or Special Metropolitan Magistrate: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Special Judicial Magistrate or Special Metropolitan Magistrate job at High Court of Judicature Allahabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dhoomanganj, Prayagraj
What is High Court of Judicature Allahabad Special Judicial Magistrate or Special Metropolitan Magistrate: 17 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for High Court of Judicature Allahabad Special Judicial Magistrate or Special Metropolitan Magistrate: 17 Posts, is 6th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Special Judicial Magistrate or Special Metropolitan Magistrate, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th June, 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu Invites Application for Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2023
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Chief System Manager Recruitment 2023
- HARTRON Invites Application for 126 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service Recruitment 2023
- Tezpur University Invites Application for 13 Technical Officer and Various Posts
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Invites Application for Junior Project Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Invites Application for 250 Danger Building Worker Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Invites Application for 1358 Principal, PGT, CRT, PET Recruitment 2023
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Invites Application for 321 PGT, TGT Recruitment 2023