Govt Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
HFRI Recruitment 2021-2022 hfri.icfre.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) Invites Application for 17 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts.
Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) is situated in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. It was in established in May 1977 as High Level Conifer Regeneration Research Centre for carrying out research on problem associated with natural regeneration of Silver Fir and Spruce. The Institute is also involved in forestry research, needs pertaining to eco-rehabilitation of Cold Deserts of mined areas and regeneration of Coniferous and broad-leaved forests. Himalayan Forest Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Field Assistant, Research Assistant, Lower Division Clerks, Technical Assistant, Forest Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Field Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th Class, B.Sc. Degree in Science, 12th class + Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer, 12th pass with science, for a great career at Himalayan Forest Research Institute.
Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2019
Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Panthaghati, Shimla, 171013 Himachal Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. 12th Class Certificate from a recognized Board.
2. A Typing Speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Manual Typewritter.
5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Age Limit: 18-27 years.
Application Fee: A Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300-00 is to be deposited by the candidates through Demand Draft only of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, HFRI payable at Shimla. The Post is temporary in nature but likely to be made permanent.
How to Apply:
The applications complete in all respects should be sent to "The Head of Office, Recruitment Cell, Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Conifer Campus, Panthaghati, Shimla (HP) 171013". Last date for receipt of application is 20-03-2019. For the candidates residing in Jammu & Kashmir State and Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi sub division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date of receipt of application is 05-04-2019. Application received after the prescribed last date will be rejected straightaway.
Published on: 4th March 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Himalayan Forest Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Himalayan Forest Research Institute Recruitment
About Himalayan Forest Research Institute
Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) Shimla, Himachal Pradesh was established in the year 1977 as high level conifer Regeneration Research Center by Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, Government of India.
The prime objective of Institute is to cater forestry research, needs pertaining to Eco-rehabilitation of coniferous and broad leaved forest, They also conducting activities on management practices including insect-pests management in temperate forests and in alpine areas. The Institute enhance the popularization of forestry and other related extension activities in the State of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.
Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) Shimla conducting Research & Development activities on the following issues like: Ecology & Biodiversity Conservation, Forestry Agriculture & Tree Improvement, Forest Protection, Non Wood Forest Product, Agro-Forestry & Extension, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)?
The Payscale is as follows Lower Division Clerk (LDC): INR5200,
When can I can apply for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) job at Himalayan Forest Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Panthaghati, Shimla
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th March, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th March, 2019
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Invites Application for 86 Medical Executive Recruitment 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Beed (KVK Beed) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 88 Specialist, GDMO Recruitment 2021
- MIDHANI Invites Application for 6 Technician, Operator, Operative Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- IHM Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Teaching Associate and Various Posts
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for Financial Adviser Recruitment 2021
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd (FAGMIL) Invites Application for 3 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Kochi Invites Application for Instructor (Electronics) Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for Scientist, Technical Officer, Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for 15 TGT, Art Master and Various Posts