HMT Limited Recruitment 2021 for Project Deputy Chief Engineer
Vacancy Circular No:
Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Deputy Chief Engineer
Project Deputy Chief Engineer
59 Bellary Road, Bangalore, 560032 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Deputy Chief Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit (as on 01.11.2021): 45 yrs|
|Experience||13 - 15 years|
|Salary||14500 - 18700(Per Month)|
|Posted on||24 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
HMT Machine Tools Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of HMT Limited (A Govt. of India undertaking) and a leading Machine Tools Manufacturers is looking for qualified and experienced professionals for various requirements purely on Fixed Term Employment basis (FTE) for SPECIFIC PROJECT -“SURGE”, for immediate absorption in order to complete various in-house/ external assignments related to project.
i. The tenure of the employment will come to an end automatically on completion of TWO years of duration from the date of joining or on completion of the assignments/projects, whichever is earlier. The details of requirements are as below:
1. Post Name: Project Deputy Chief Engineer (Project Leader Surge) - PS VI
2. No. of Post: 01
Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution. Candidates should have minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters/year), relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters/year) for SC/ST candidates
4. Post Qualification Experience:
Minimum 13 to 15 years of hands-on industrial experience in relevant areas of Servicing, Manufacturing & maintenance from Machine Tool industry only. Preferably should have good knowledge of Machine Tool manufacturing and their end users. Should be conversant in technical and commercial aspects. Should have good knowledge of computer and communication skills. Teaching experience will not be considered.
5. Job Description:
a. Complete responsible for the project “SURGE” portal developing and its applications.
b. Interacting with portal developer for better functioning of the System.
c. Diagnosing and rectification of various issues arising in the process of functioning of the portal, in co ordination with team member.
d. Interacting with the team/Moderator/Coordinator for better and smooth functioning.
e. Interacting with Users/Experts/and implement the best methods through portal developer within time limits as per milestones set.
f. Preparing for Corporate reports for submission to Govt. agencies
g. Task of bringing enrolling the students under the portal for project works/initiatives/development of new technologies etc. by visiting to Universities/Colleges/Schools etc as a team work in co ordination with Project Deputy Engineer.
6. Grade /Scale of Pay: PS-VI grade /14500-350-18700(1997 Pay Scale)
7. Place of Posting: Directorate- Bangalore
14500 - 18700(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper age limit (as on 01.11.2021): 45 yrs
1. The minimum qualification marks shall be 60% in aggregate from a recognized University/Institute. In case of SC/ST/PwD category, the minimum qualification marks shall be 50% in aggregate from a recognized University/Institute. Management reserves the right to set an upper level and lower level of cut off marks for shortlisting the candidates.
2. The suitability for the posts, shortlisted candidate applied for, will be made through Personal Interview/Video Conference (VC). Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, experience & performance in the interview
3. Only short listed eligible candidates will be called for interview.
4. The list of short listed candidates is valid for one year only from the date of interview. The appointment/offer letter for placement of candidates will be issued as and when the vacancy arises.
How to Apply:
a) Application in the prescribed format duly filled enclosing therewith the Demand Draft and a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., (all the relevant original certificates should be produced at the time of interview)
i. and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in sealed cover super scribed “Application For The Post Of ”so as to reach the following address on or before 06.12.2021. Dy. General Manager (HR) I/c HR MTL HMT Machine Tools Limited, 59, HMT Bhavan, Bellary Road, Bangalore -560 032
b) Candidate applying for two posts shall submit separate application forms clearly mentioning the post applied for along with separate DDs.
c) Application has to be sent through Ordinary post/Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier only. Application received through other modes, viz., Fax/E-mail/By hand will not be accepted and summarily rejected.
d) Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail ID which has to be mandatorily mentioned in the application form, so that intimation/communication regarding the Interview can be sent.
ii. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by HMT Machine Tools Ltd, through e-mail and also requested to check e-mails regularly for any communication from HMT Machine Tools Ltd. in this regard.
iii. Company will not be responsible for bounce/mail delivery failure.
e) Candidate who applied once cannot alter their application under any circumstances. Request for change of mailing address, category, discipline as declared in the application will not be entertained.
1. The above requirements are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis for a period of Two (2) Years which may be extended for further period one (1) Year. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular/permanent employment in HMT Machine Tools Ltd. in future.
2. The listed requirement/no. of vacancies is indicative and subject to change as per the requirement of the Organization and can be increased/decreased.
3. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
4. The Candidates from other PSUs of IDA pattern in the immediate lower grade or same grade are eligible to apply subject to the above criteria.
5. Applicants serving in Govt./Public Sector Enterprises Semi-Govt. Organizations should apply through proper channel or produce „No Objection Certificate‟ at the time of interview failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview, no TA shall be payable.
6. Candidates fulfilling the above job specification as on 01.11.2021 only need apply
7. The minimum qualification marks shall be 60% in aggregate from a recognized University/Institute. In case of SC/ST/PwD category, the minimum qualification marks shall be 50% in aggregate from a recognized University/Institute. Management reserves the right to set an upper level and lower level of cut off marks for shortlisting the candidates.
8. Mere conformity to the job requirements/ qualification will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason, raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
9. The suitability for the posts, shortlisted candidate applied for, will be made through Personal Interview/Video Conference (VC). Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, experience & performance in the interview.
10. Management reserves the right to relax experience, qualification and age as also to consider related qualification & experience in case of deserving/exceptional candidates.
11. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
12. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Character & Antecedents and Caste, as the case may be, from the concerned authorities as per the rules of the Company.
13. Reservations and Age relaxation for different categories, viz., SC/ST/OBC (noncreamy layer)/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Minority/EWS etc., are as per the extant of Govt. of India Directives.
14. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Minority /EWS category should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. Category should be carefully filled-up in the application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
15. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC Certificate and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) status (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) in the format prescribed by Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority (format available in Careers section of our website www.hmtindia.com).OBC candidates who do not belong to Non-Creamy Layer should submit their application under General category only.
16. Candidates belonging to PWD/Ex-Servicemen are required to furnish attested copies of certificates in support of their claim.
17. Candidates applying under EWSs category are required to produce 'Income and Asset of the Family' Certificate in the prescribed format (format available in Careers section of our website www.hmtindia.com).
18. The original documents/certificates/testimonials in proof of Age (Only SSLC/SSC/ 10th Standard Board Certificate will be admitted as proof of age), qualification, experience, caste/category as mentioned/enclosed in the application shall be produced at the time of interview for verification.
19. Only short listed eligible candidates will be called for interview. The outstation candidates if called for personal interview will be paid To and Fro train fare by 2 tier AC/AC chair car (for PS VI) & 3 tier AC/AC chair car (for PS III) (by the shortest route on production of proof of journey subject to clause no. 5 & 18 referred above.
20. Incomplete application(s) not in the prescribed format will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
21. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after engagement.
22. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/engagement shall be a disqualification.
23. The company shall not be liable for any damage/injury/loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire selection process and journey.
24. The selected candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance of the offer within one week from the receipt of offer, if not, the same will be offered to next candidate in order of merit. However, the Competent Authority may grant extension of time depending upon the exigencies on case to case basis.
25. The selected candidate will be liable to serve in any Unit/Office of the Company and in any part of India or Abroad at the discretion of the Company.
26. Management reserves the right to call or not to call any/all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement. No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
27. Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt/non-receipt of applications.
28. The list of short listed candidates is valid for one year only from the date of interview. The appointment/offer letter for placement of candidates will be issued as and when the vacancy arises.
Published on: 24 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Hindustan Machine Tools Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Hindustan Machine Tools. The other Related Jobs Hindustan Machine Tools Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Executive Associate E - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 25 November 2022|
| Junior Associate - ( 1 Post) Posts
P O, Kalamassery
|Last Date: 18 November 2022|
| Tech/ Office/ Executive Associate-E - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 18 November 2022|
| Executive Associate B - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 13 October 2022|
| Executive Associate-B - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 February 2022|
| Executive Associate C - ( 1 Posts) Posts
HMT Limited 59 Bellary Road , Bangalore
|Last Date: 31 December 2021|
| Technical Consultant B - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Beawar Road, Ajmer
|Last Date: 11 December 2021|
| Executive Associate B - ( 2 Posts) Posts
HMT Limited 59 Bellary Road , Bangalore
|Last Date: 29 November 2021|
| Project Deputy Chief Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
59 Bellary Road, Bangalore
|Last Date: 06 December 2021|
| Project Deputy Engineer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
59 Bellary Road, Bangalore
|Last Date: 06 December 2021|
About Hindustan Machine Tools Recruitment
About Hindustan Machine Tools
Hindustan Machine Tools was incorporated in 1953 by the Government of India as a machine tool manufacturing company.
With the success achieved in the initial years in absorbing the technology and in attaining production competence far ahead of the original plans, the Company launched a bold plan of diversification and expansion which resulted in the duplication of the Bangalore Unit and the setting up of new units at Pinjore, Kalamassery and Hyderabad.
In 1967, recession struck the Indian Engineering Industry and the consumption of machine tools dipped drastically. The traumatic years of recession did indeed serve to bring to the fore two latent strengths of HMT, namely, the urge to survive and the confidence to innovate. With these strengths at full play, the Company emerged from the recession.
Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT) was established in the year 1953. HMT manufactures tractors, watches and industrial machines & tools. Hindustan Machine Tools Watches has been involved in making Floral Clocks, Solar Clocks, International Clocks and Tower Clocks. HMT watch was used to make the most popular Garden clock in Bangalore. Hindustan Machine Tools is a state-owned manufacturing company under the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Deputy Chief Engineer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Deputy Chief Engineer, Skills / Eligibility, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Deputy Chief Engineer: INR 14500 - 18700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Deputy Chief Engineer, Skills / Eligibility, Important Instructions: job at Hindustan Machine Tools
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 59 Bellary Road, Bangalore
What is Hindustan Machine Tools Project Deputy Chief Engineer: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Project Deputy Chief Engineer: 1 Posts, is 6th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Deputy Chief Engineer, Skills / Eligibility, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th December, 2021
- VNIT Invites Application for 119 Superintendent, Personal Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- IOP Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 3 Post Doctoral Position Recruitment 2022
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Rural Development Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Institute Of Veterinary Epidemiology And Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) Invites Application for 4 Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Gurugram University Invites Application for 6 Professor, Associate Professor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Gurugram University Invites Application for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Directorate Of Poultry Research (PDP) Invites Application for Private Secretary, Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Invites Application for Project Associate, Junior Project Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Invites Application for Research Associate III, Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow And Research Associate Recruitment 2022