Govt Hindustan Paper Corporation (HPC) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited. The other Related Jobs Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited Recruitment
About Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited
HPC At A Glance
Paper is more than an industrial product. It is the cultural barometer of a nation. We need paper every day for widening the frontiers of our knowledge. Yet, the per capita annual consumption of paper at about 4 kgs in India is among the lowest in the world today.
A Crusader For Literacy
HPC is an extended arm of the Union Government to intensify the movement for literacy through the growth of the paper industry. Today it is one of the largest manufacturers of paper and newsprint in South East Asia. Simultaneously, HPC has been playing a dominant role in the socio-economic development of the North-East region.
The planned development of the paper industry in India began only in the post-independence period. The growth, however, slowed down in the sixties owing to the escalation of cost and the scarcity of forest-based raw materials. The stagnation led to frequent shortages of cultural varieties of paper, causing hardship to common consumers. There were also the national task of developing the industrially backward regions for balanced socio-economic growth. It was against this background that the Government of India set up the Hindustan Paper Corporation (HPC) on May 29, 1970.
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited was set up by governmnet of India on 29th May 1970. The company produces large varieties of paper and Newsprint. Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Engineering Graduate Apprentices, Fire Officers, Technician Apprentices, Executive Trainee, Medical Officer, General Manager, Senior Manager, Deputy General Manager. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Engineering or Technology, Diploma in Fire Engineering, MBBS, Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/MBA in Finance, for a great career at Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited.
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Invites Application for 9 General Manager, Chief General Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Invites Application for 9 Special Officer, Security Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Invites Application for Special Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for 4 External Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for Junior Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Broadcast Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Videographer Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Content Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 4 Copy Writer Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for Bulletin Editor Recruitment 2023