Hindustan Salts Limited Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|General Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th October 2020||G-229 Sita Pura Industrial Area, Jaipur|
|Additional General Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th October 2020|
|Chief Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th February 2020||Sitapura Industrial Area, Jaipur|
About Hindustan Salts Limited Recruitment
About Hindustan Salts Limited
Hindustan Salts Limited (HSL) was incorporated on 12th of April, 1958 as a Company fully owned by the Government of India to take over the salt sources at Sambhar, Didwana and Kharaghoda earlier managed by the Salt Department, Government of India. This is the only Central Government Public Sector undertaking engaged in the manufacture of salt. The Company started its business in January 1959. It also has major salt production works measuring 23,000 acres of land at Kharaghoda in Distt. Surendernagar in Gujarat. Sambhar Salt Limited has been made a subsidiary Company and has over 90 sq. miles of production area at Sambhar and Nawa. Both the companies have recently diversified the business on many counts and considerable infrastructure has been added to produce various varieties of high-quality salt.
HSL does dry mining of rock salt at another unit of Hindustan Salt Limited at Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) which is presently used as an animal lick.
Besides Common Salt, Liquid Bromine is produced at Kharaghoda Unit the current installed capacity of 900 TPA. Bromine is mainly used for Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals, fire extinguishers, dyes and other bromo-compounds.
Hindustan Salts Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Works), Additional General Manager (Mines), Manager (Surveyor Mines), Assistant Manager (P&A), Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts), Assistant Manager (Commercial/Marketing), Junior Manager Technical (Chemical/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical /IT).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Tech. + MBA or B.Tech. or MBA, B. Tech. (Mining), Professional / Technical Qualification in Mines Survey and Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency for U/R (Underground Mines), MBA (HR) + B. Tech. or MBA (HR), B. Com. + CA or ICWA for a great career at Hindustan Salts Limited.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Hindustan Salts Limited government jobs or sarkari naukri for Hindustan Salts Limited. Get full details of Hindustan Salts Limited jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Hindustan Salts Limited Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Hindustan Salts Limited Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Hindustan Salts Limited in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Hindustan Salts Limited in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Hindustan Salts Limited as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Hindustan Salts Limited today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Hindustan Salts Limited for FREE. You can also get Hindustan Salts Limited Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- MECON Limited Invites Application for 4 Assistant Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Invites Application for 32 Community Organiser Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- CGG Hyderabad Invites Application for Software Testing Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for 9 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- MKCG Medical College Invites Application for Research Scientist, Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Inquiry Officer Recruitment 2021
- Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021