IGIMS Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
invites applications for recruitment of Data Entry Operator/ Lab Assistant
Data Entry Operator/ Lab Assistant
Sheikhpura, , 800014 Bihar
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: 12 pass in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized board, or DOEACC 'A level from a recognized institute and 2 years' experience in EDP work in Govt. Autonomous, PSU, Or Recognized Institution or Bachelor's degree in Computer Application/1T/Computer Science from a recognized institution/University, with one year experience. Knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel. A Speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
16179/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
The date of interview, decided by the Bank will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates having requisite qualifications & experience with a copy of complete BIO-DATA with their original papers and its photocopy with two passport size photographs may come for a walk-in interview on date and time mentioned above.
2. All Qualifications and degrees must be obtained from a recognized University/Board/Institution. The only Experience from recognized Institutions is acceptable.. No TA/DA is allowed for appearing in the interview. If the performance of the candidate is not found satisfactory, his/her contract will be terminated within a month. The decision of the Director, IGIMs, Patna will be final.
3. walk in Interview date: 05.10.2021
Published on: 23 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
About Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) was established on 19 November 1983 as an autonomous organisation on the pattern of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is one of the main health care institutions in the state of Bihar. It is the only super speciality institute of Bihar. The institute provides education in medicine and conducts health and medicinal research. It got affiliation of medical college from MCI in September 2011. The Institute provides the degree of MBBS, MD, MS, M.Ch, DM, DNB and various paramedical degrees.
The Clinical Departments which are functional at IGIMS Medical College are Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neuro Surgery, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Paediatric, Cardiology, Reproductive Biology, Endocrinology, Anaesthetics, Community Medicine, Pulmonology, Nuclear Medicine.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Resident, Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant Professor, Lady Medical Officer, Casualty Medical Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS, postgraduate medical qualification, MD/MS in respective discipline, D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for Medical Super-specialties and M. Ch. In the respective discipline for a great career at Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Data Entry Operator/ Lab Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Data Entry Operator/ Lab Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Data Entry Operator/ Lab Assistant: INR 16179,
When can I can apply for Data Entry Operator/ Lab Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sheikhpura,
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Data Entry Operator/ Lab Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Laboratory/field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Invites Application for Resource Person Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021