IIIT Kottayam Recruitment 2022 For 19 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: IIITK/01/12/2022-23/371
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kottayam (IIIT Kottayam) Junior Assistant and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
Advertisement for the post of Junior Assistant and Various Posts at the Indian Institute of Information Technology Kottayam (IIIT Kottayam). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 11th January 2023. Candidates can check the latest Indian Institute of Information Technology Kottayam (IIIT Kottayam) Recruitment 2022 Junior Assistant and Various Posts Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.iiitkottayam.ac.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kottayam (IIIT Kottayam) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.iiitkottayam.ac.in/. Indian Institute of Information Technology Kottayam (IIIT Kottayam) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Kerala. More details of www.iiitkottayam.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Junior Assistant and Various Posts
Pala, Kottayam, 686635 Kerala
Number of Vacancy: 19 Posts
Assistant Registrar (Accounts & Finance):
(1) A Post graduate degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent Academic records.
(2) Minimum 5 years' experience under Supervisory category in handling Finance/ Accounts matters, preferably in a Government or Government controlled Educational/ Research Institution or PSU of repute.
Assistant Registrar (Gen Admin):
(1) A Post graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent Academic records.
(2) Minimum 5 years' experience under Supervisory category in handling Administrative/Legal/Establishment/Stores and Purchase/Academic Affairs, preferably in a Government or Government controlled Educational/ Research Institution or PSU of repute.
Technical Officer: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA - first class with 8 years' experience in the relevant area OR M.E/M.Tech - first class with 5 years' experience in the relevant area.
Junior Superintendent-Library: Graduate plus Bachelor of Library Science or Master of Library Science or equivalent Diploma in Library Science with 6 years' relevant library experience.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Degree in Engineering (Electrical) with 2 years' relevant experience OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 5 years' relevant experience in managing Substation/ Generator/ UPS etc. in an Institution of repute.
Physical Training Instructor: Degree with Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) plus 3 years' experience in an educational Institution of repute.
Junior Technical Superintendent: BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA with 5 years' experience in the relevant area.
Junior Technician: Degree in Engg./ Bachelor's Degree in the relevant field with 2 years' relevant experience.
Junior Assistant: Bachelor's Degree in Commerce with knowledge of computer applications and 2 years' relevant experience. General Admin.: Bachelor's Degree with knowledge of computer applications and 2 years' relevant experience.
Driver and MTS: 10+2 with light & heavy-duty driving license with badge plus two years' relevant experience.
As Per Rules Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 50 Years.
Application Fee: An application fee as per the following is to be remitted through online banking system/UPI: Level 10 - Rs. 1000/-, Level 06 - Rs. 500/- and Level 03 - Rs. 250/-. SC/ST/PWD and Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee. In addition to application fee, the online bank's/transaction charges + Service tax, if any, will also have to be borne by the candidate. No other mode of payment will be entertained. The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://recruitstaff.iiitkottayam.ac.in/, This Job Source is Employment News 31 Dec 2022 - 6 Jan 2023, Page No.05.
Published on: 28th December 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
IIIT Kottayam Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at IIIT Kottayam. The other Related Jobs IIIT Kottayam Recruitment Notification
Assistant Professor ( Various Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 30 March 2023
Job Location: P.O. Pala, Kottayam
Pay Scale: INR 70900 - 139600(Per Month)
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Assistant and Various Posts - ( 19 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 11th January 2023|
About IIIT Kottayam Recruitment
About IIIT Kottayam
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kottayam at Valavoor, Pala, Kerala is one among the IIITs that have been established as "Institutions of National Importance" by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India under the ambit of IIIT (PPP) Act 2017. IIIT Kottayam campus is situated at Valavoor, Pala, Kottayam - a picturous location, spread over 53 acres of land - allotted by Govt. of Kerala in the southern part of the state commonly referred to as God's Own Country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 19 vacancies in total. Junior Assistant and Various Posts: 19 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Assistant and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Assistant and Various Posts: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Junior Assistant and Various Posts job at IIIT Kottayam
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pala, Kottayam
What is IIIT Kottayam Junior Assistant and Various Posts: 19 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for IIIT Kottayam Junior Assistant and Various Posts: 19 Posts, is 11th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Assistant and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th January, 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023