IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Post-Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: IISERBPR/DoFA/PDRF/2021/02
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur (IISER Berhampur)
invites applications for recruitment of Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF)
Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF)
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: A Ph.D. degree in a relevant sports discipline with a consistently good academic record in B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed. Candidates who have submitted the thesis and awaiting the award of degree may also apply. A candidate who has represented/participated at State/National level tournaments in any of the sports will be given preference
Please check with the concern authority or website
Age Limit: 35 Years
How to Apply:
Please email detailed Bio-data which includes address, email/phone, Date of Birth, educational qualifications with marks obtained, professional experience along with all the required information. No need to submit copies of the transcripts at this stage. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 25th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
IISER Berhampur Recruitment for following posts:
About IISER Berhampur Recruitment
About IISER Berhampur
The Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs), are a group of premier science education and research institutes in the country. These institutions have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance, and are intended to be the IITs of basic sciences. The institutes were created by the Government of India, through the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), under The National Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Bill, 2010, which was passed by the Rajya Sabha on 30 April 2012. Seven IISERs have been established across India, namely IISER Kolkata in West Bengal, IISER Pune in Maharashtra, IISER Mohali in Punjab, IISER Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh, IISER Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, IISER Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh and IISER Berhampur in Odisha.Together with the IISER at Berhampur, Odisha that commenced in 2016.
IISERs recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Assistant Librarian, Scientific Officer, Office Assistant, Technical Officer, Junior Guest House Caretaker, Project Site Engineer (Electrical).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering in relevant field, Master's Degree, degree in Engineering (Electrical / Civil), Master's Degree in Library Science / Information Science ,/ Documentation Science, M. Sc. (Physics, / Chemistry / Biology) Degree in relevant field; Bachelor's Degree with sufficient typing speed, proficiency in office application like Word. Excel, Power Point; BE/B.Tech or M.Sc / MCA Degree in relevant field for a great career at IISER.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF): 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF)?
The Payscale is as follows Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF): INR Please check with the concern authority or website,
When can I can apply for Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF) job at IISER Berhampur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Berhampur, Ganjam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th July, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021