Govt Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
IARI Recruitment 2021-2022 iari.res.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for 15 Research Fellow, Project Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research). Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
IARI Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
IARI, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 4/5 years of bachelor degree or candidates having PG degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor degree and 2 years of Masters degree should have qualified NET/GATE.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should bring their application giving full details of academic records and experience along with self attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents.
1. For details of the qualifications and other requirements please refer ICAR Office memo No. Edn/6/27/2014/HRD dated July 13, 2015 and Agrl. Edn./6/27/2014-HRD dated October 9, 2015. The emolument will be as per ICAR rule. 2. The above post is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project. 3. Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per government rules. 4. All the eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 min before schedule on the date of interview for necessary formalities. 5. Place of work will be IARI, New Delhi. 6. No objection certificate from the employer, in case he/she has an employment. 7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. 8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Published on: 10th September 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow (SRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow (SRF): INR25000,
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IARI, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow (SRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2019
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Invites Application for Campus Director, Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Technologist Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Management Assistant and Various Posts
- Sainik School Jhunjhunu Invites Application for 13 Accountant and Various Posts
- Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Invites Application for Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Invites Application for Fitter Recruitment 2021
- Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Invites Application for Director, Dean Recruitment 2021
- National Seed Research and Training Centre (NSRTC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Nagrota Invites Application for TGT, General Employee and Various Posts