Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Invites Application for Scientist-B (Non-Medical) Recruitment 2019
Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist-B (Non-Medical)
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, 110029 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: First class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized university with 2 years experience in related field OR a second class Master’s degree with Ph.D. in Life Sciences from a recognized university. Desirable: Ph.D Degree, Publications in science journals, Post-Doctoral research experience, Experience of working with a science journal, Experience/skill in scientific writing, Handling of Databases, knowledge of IT/Computers.
48000/- P.M. + HRA
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on 19-10-2019.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates possessing the above qualifications along with five sets of photocopies of their application in the enclosed format and all other certificates/testimonials as also the original certificates for verification may report for written test/interview to the Conference Hall (Room No. 301) Second Floor, as per schedule given below:
Date and Time: October 19, 2019, 9.00 A.M.
Venue: Conference Hall, Room No. 301, Second Floor, ICMR Headquarter Office, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029. Eligible candidates are requested to reach before 9.00 A.M. No application will be accepted after 10.00 A.M. under any circumstances.
Published on: 27th September 2019
Date of Interview: 19th October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is a body which has been formed for coordination and promotion of biomedical research. ICMR is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. Indian Council of Medical Research works on control and management of communicable diseases, fertility control, maternal & child health, control of nutritional disorders, research on major non-communicable diseases, etc. Indian Council of Medical Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Entry operator, Scientist, Technical Assistant, Scientist (Pathologist/ Medical/ Ayurveda/ Medicine/ Pharmacology), Statistician, Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Senior Secondary + Diploma in Information Technology, Bachelor Degree + Knowledge of Computer Operation, MBBS Degree, Higher Secondary (10+2) + Diploma in Computer Application, BCA, MCA, M.Sc in Computer Science, MBBS Degree + M.D. in Pathology + Additional Postdoctoral research/teaching experience in Cytopathology + Knowledge of Computer Applications, PG Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics/Sociology with statistics + Knowledge of computer software + MS Office, M.Sc (Life Sciences/Social Sciences), M.B.B.S. / BAMS, Masters degree in Pharmacy, for a great career at Indian Council of Medical Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Scientist-B (Non-Medical): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist-B (Non-Medical)?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist-B (Non-Medical): INR48000,
When can I can apply for Scientist-B (Non-Medical) job at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ansari Nagar, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th October, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist-B (Non-Medical), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th October, 2019
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Station Officer Recruitment 2021
- International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for TMC Fellowships Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Teacher Training and Research Kurukshetra Invites Application for Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- United India Insurance Co Ltd (UIIC) Invites Application for Appointed Actuary Recruitment 2021
- Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Tariff Authority for Major Ports (TAMP) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Communications Intern Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited Invites Application for Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2021