Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2020
Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant
Post Box 4911, New Delhi, 110029 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in dealing with Accou nts/ Finance/Administration work.
32000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
How to Apply:
Applications will be received from the individuals on email firstname.lastname@example.org till 24th July 2O2O (5:30 pm). The Candidates may download the application form from website www.icmr.nic.in. Late applications will not be entertained under any circumstances. Shortlisted candidates would be sent a link for personal discussion via video conferencing on 30th July 2020.
Published on: 16th July 2020
Date of Interview: 30th July 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is a body which has been formed for coordination and promotion of biomedical research. ICMR is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. Indian Council of Medical Research works on control and management of communicable diseases, fertility control, maternal & child health, control of nutritional disorders, research on major non-communicable diseases, etc. Indian Council of Medical Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Entry operator, Scientist, Technical Assistant, Scientist (Pathologist/ Medical/ Ayurveda/ Medicine/ Pharmacology), Statistician, Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Senior Secondary + Diploma in Information Technology, Bachelor Degree + Knowledge of Computer Operation, MBBS Degree, Higher Secondary (10+2) + Diploma in Computer Application, BCA, MCA, M.Sc in Computer Science, MBBS Degree + M.D. in Pathology + Additional Postdoctoral research/teaching experience in Cytopathology + Knowledge of Computer Applications, PG Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics/Sociology with statistics + Knowledge of computer software + MS Office, M.Sc (Life Sciences/Social Sciences), M.B.B.S. / BAMS, Masters degree in Pharmacy, for a great career at Indian Council of Medical Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant: INR32000,
When can I can apply for Assistant job at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Post Box 4911, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th July, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th July, 2020
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Station Officer Recruitment 2021
- International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for TMC Fellowships Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Teacher Training and Research Kurukshetra Invites Application for Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- United India Insurance Co Ltd (UIIC) Invites Application for Appointed Actuary Recruitment 2021
- Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Tariff Authority for Major Ports (TAMP) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Communications Intern Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited Invites Application for Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2021