Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Invites Application for Project Scientist Support II Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Scientist Support II
Project Scientist Support II
Indian Council of Medical Research
P.O. Box No. 4911
, New Delhi, 110029 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ICMR Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Scientist Support II|
|Education Requirement||MBBS,DNB,PG Diploma,MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||40 years. (Relaxable to OBC and SC/ST Candidate as per Govt. of India)|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
Following posts are to be filled purely on contractual and temporary basis for working under TB projects under Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD) (Unit-Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Tribal Health), ICMR Hqrs Office, New Delhi.
1. Name of the Post: Project Scientist Support-II (Clinical Services)
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Essential Qualification:
Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one year experience OR Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with two years’ experience OR MBBS degree with 4 years experience preferably in clinical research/trial after MBBS Degree
4. Desirable Qualificationand & Experience:
i. Experience in conducting Vaccine/drug trial/clinical research /Clinical Management.
ii. Able to prepare safety reports and ensure the timely management and reporting of AEs an SAEs by sites by supporting them
iii. Experience in managing and maintaining databases for quality systems.
iv. Able to prepare SOPs for trial conduct and write safety reports and SAE narratives.
v. Thorough knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical trial conduct.
vi. Good communication skills
5. Nature of duties:
a. Monitor the clinical trial and Prepare strategy for site monitoring and timely completion of recruitment targets and follow -up visits
b. Checking of resources and Site initiation
c. Monitor vaccine trial, check all the source documents and completeness of data CRFs and ensuring timely completion of data entry in compliance with study protocol.
d. Review SAE tracker and SAE document repository every 15 days
e. Prepare a patient tracker and discuss with site PI to ensure compliance and minimize missing visits of subjects
f. To match the tracker every week against recruitment target for each site and take necessary actions accordingly
g. Discussion with PI’s and project staff for patient compliance
h. Review of Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance
6. Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 72325/-
7. Tenure: Initially one year may continue till duration of project based on performance evaluation report.
8. Advertisement No. 3/2021
Educational Qualification: MBBS, DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD
Age Limit: 40 years. (Relaxable to OBC and SC/ST Candidate as per Govt. of India)
1. A virtual interview via Video Conference/webex is scheduled on 8 th October 2021, 9.00 A.M.
2. All the candidates who wish to appear for virtual/walk in interview will be required to login for interview on 8 th October 2021, 8.45am onwards on the link provided on ICMR website
3. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal discussion and / or video conferencing after verification ofessential qualification and experience.
How to Apply:
1. A virtual interview via Video Conference/webex is scheduled on 8 th October 2021, 9.00 A.M. onwards for the following posts for which the details are given below.
2. The link for the interview would beprovided in advertisement section of ICMR website on 8 th October, 2021, 8.30 AM onwards
3. Interested and eligible candidates for the position mentioned below are required to send their CV in advance/ bring a copy with them (in attached format) with passport size photograph by email at email@example.com on or before 8 th October 2021 till 9.00 A.M only
4. Applications received after 9.30 AM on 8 th October 2021 will not be entertained.
5. The online verification of the documents of the candidate will start 9.00AM onwards on 8 th October 2021 and eligible candidates after verification would be admitted for virtual interview via VC from 11:00 A.M. onwards.
6. Date of virtual interview: 8 th October 2021, 11.00 AM, onwards (Exact time would be communicated on date of interview)
7. Interested candidates who are willing to apply for the post and likely to continue preferably till the completion of the project may download application from the ICMR website (www.main.icmr.nic.in).
8. Duly filled application with Recent Photograph along with selfattested copies of all relevant certificates and experience should be sent to Room No 311, Division of ECD, Indian Council of Medical Research , V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029 before the end of last date as per advertisement.
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is a body which has been formed for coordination and promotion of biomedical research. ICMR is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. Indian Council of Medical Research works on control and management of communicable diseases, fertility control, maternal & child health, control of nutritional disorders, research on major non-communicable diseases, etc. Indian Council of Medical Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Entry operator, Scientist, Technical Assistant, Scientist (Pathologist/ Medical/ Ayurveda/ Medicine/ Pharmacology), Statistician, Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Senior Secondary + Diploma in Information Technology, Bachelor Degree + Knowledge of Computer Operation, MBBS Degree, Higher Secondary (10+2) + Diploma in Computer Application, BCA, MCA, M.Sc in Computer Science, MBBS Degree + M.D. in Pathology + Additional Postdoctoral research/teaching experience in Cytopathology + Knowledge of Computer Applications, PG Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics/Sociology with statistics + Knowledge of computer software + MS Office, M.Sc (Life Sciences/Social Sciences), M.B.B.S. / BAMS, Masters degree in Pharmacy, for a great career at Indian Council of Medical Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Scientist Support II: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Scientist Support II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Scientist Support II: INR 72325(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Scientist Support II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Indian Council of Medical Research P.O. Box No. 4911 Ansari Nagar , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Scientist Support II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021