Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Technical Officer
Project Technical Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ICMR Announced Job Notification For Project Technical Officer Vacancies - 34800 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Technical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit 30 years|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Posted on||14 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc
ICMR intends to engage Project Technical Officer position, purely on temporary contract basis for its short-term research project, entitled “Reinfection with severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus-2 (SARS Cov-2) among healthcare workers in India: An Open cohort study” being undertaken by ECD Division at ICMR HQ.
1. Post Name: Project Technical Officer
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification: Graduate in Science / relevant subjects / from a recognized university with five years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
4. Desirable: Knowledge and in-hand experience in Data Management, monitoring and supervision, Statistical software (STATA, SPSS etc.), Report writing (ii) working experience in office file Management would be preferable
5. Project Technical Officer will normally be engaged initially for a period of one year or less, and continued further after annual review on the basis of their performance, depending upon the tenure of the project, availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of competent authority. The maximum term of any Project Technical Officer in any or multiple projects, with breaks or without breaks shall be five years only.
a. The concerned Project Investigator, Division Head and Head of the host institute shall personally be responsible and accountable for the continuation/extension given if any without prior concurrence of the Director General, ICMR to any Project Technical Officer beyond five years either with or without breaks in any or multiple projects.
6. ICMR reserves the right to terminate the Project Technical Officer even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason.
7. Leave shall be as per the ICMR’s policy for Project Technical Officer.
8. Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on our website only. Hence, the candidates are advised to see the website of ICMR regularly for further updates related to this advertisement.
9. ICMR reserves the right to cancel/modify the process at any time, at its discretion
10. The decision of the DG, ICMR will be final and binding. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit 30 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Deserving candidates may send their applications in the prescribed form, duly filled in all respects along with all required supporting documents and certificates, duly self-attested, on the link https://projectjobs.icmr.org.in within the schedule date and time for submission of applications, i.e. on or before 29 Oct , 2021 upto 17:00 hours.
2. Late /Delayed /Incomplete /Unsigned applications will not be considered and rejected.
3. Candidates are therefore advised to submit their application well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of applications.
4. ICMR will not be responsible if candidate fails to submit their application within time for any reason.
5. Applications received within the stipulated date, time and complete in all respects will only be screened by the screening committee of ICMR to shortlist candidates for further process of engaging the above scientific Project Technical Officer
6. Candidature of successful candidates shall be subject to verification of all original documents by ICMR and fulfillment of required eligibility criteria in all respects of qualification, age and experience, etc.
7. Advt. No.: E-126284/ECD/Covid-19/2021/Clinical Trial
Published on: 14 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is a body which has been formed for coordination and promotion of biomedical research. ICMR is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. Indian Council of Medical Research works on control and management of communicable diseases, fertility control, maternal & child health, control of nutritional disorders, research on major non-communicable diseases, etc. Indian Council of Medical Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Entry operator, Scientist, Technical Assistant, Scientist (Pathologist/ Medical/ Ayurveda/ Medicine/ Pharmacology), Statistician, Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Senior Secondary + Diploma in Information Technology, Bachelor Degree + Knowledge of Computer Operation, MBBS Degree, Higher Secondary (10+2) + Diploma in Computer Application, BCA, MCA, M.Sc in Computer Science, MBBS Degree + M.D. in Pathology + Additional Postdoctoral research/teaching experience in Cytopathology + Knowledge of Computer Applications, PG Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics/Sociology with statistics + Knowledge of computer software + MS Office, M.Sc (Life Sciences/Social Sciences), M.B.B.S. / BAMS, Masters degree in Pharmacy, for a great career at Indian Council of Medical Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Technical Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Technical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Technical Officer: INR 34800(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Technical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jodhpur, Rajasthan Last Date: 29 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts ICMR Announced Job Notification For Project Technical Officer Vacancies - 34800 Salary - Apply Now ICMR Announced Job Notification For Project Technical Officer Vacancies - 34800 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Project Technical Officer Education Requirement B.Sc
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Technical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021