Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
-, Bangalore, 560012 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IISc Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Posted on||20 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Ph.D., with First Class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, and a good academic record throughout. A minimum of three years teaching/research/professional experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing a Ph.D. In exceptional cases, candidates with less than requisite experience will also be considered.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Applications will be accepted only through the online portal: https://recruitment.iisc.ac.in/frp/ Application deadline: 31-10-2021
2. Applicants have to log in to https://recruitment.iisc.ac.in/frp/ to fill the online application form. The following documents are required (in PDF format) to be uploaded along with the application form, as indicated in the porta
3. Curriculum vitae with a list of all publications. Up to 5 selected publications of the applicant. A Research Plan. The research plan should also include the laboratory space requirement and equipment along with the estimated cost (including any cost for laboratory preparation). A teaching plan at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels. Caste and/or Disability Certificate from the competent authority, as applicable. Any other relevant information the applicant may wish to furnish.
4. For any further information related to this advertisement, please contact: The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012, INDIA
5. Please click on this link to access the online portal: https://recruitment.iisc.ac.in/frp/
Published on: 20 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
In the 1890s, Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, a successful industrialist, decided to set up a world class university in India using his personal wealth. He strongly believed in the role of scientific research and higher education in social and economic transformation.
Tata’s dream of establishing what eventually came to be known as the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) became a reality with the support of the Mysore State, whose rulers also shared his commitment towards education and research. The Regent Queen Maharani Kempananjammani Vani Vilasa Sannidhana – her son Krishnaraja Wadiyar was a minor then – provided 371 acres and 16 guntas of land in Bangalore, funds for capital expenditure, and an annual contribution for Tata’s ambitious project. The remaining money to set up IISc came from the colonial government of India.
After overcoming several hurdles, including those resulting from Tata’s untimely death in the summer of 1904, IISc finally came into existence on 27 May 1909 in Bangalore following a vesting order and resolution passed by the government of India to establish the Institute. Its first Director was the English chemist Morris Travers. Twenty-four students joined when the Institute opened its doors to students in 1911.
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore was established in the year 1909. It is a premier university for scientific research and higher education. IISc is located in Bengaluru. IISc has made significant contribution in the field of advanced computing, space, and nuclear technologies. Degrees which are offered by IISc Bangalore can be classified into two categories: Degrees by Research (PhD, integrated PhD, BS (core science and interdisciplinary topics) and MS(Engg.)), and degrees by coursework (ME/MTech/MBA/MDes). IISc Bangalore also offers undergraduate programs - four year Bachelor of Science (B.S.) course in six disciplines, namely Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Material Science, Mathematics and Physics. Indian Institute of Science Bangalore recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as System Administrator, Scientific Officer, Secretarial Assistant, Office Assistant, Staff Nurse, Medical Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Security Assistant, Junior System Administrator, Officer on Special Duty, Project Assistant, Secretarial Assistant Trainees, Hindi Secretarial Assistant Trainee, Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BCA/B.Sc.(Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology), BE or ME (Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) + Formal qualification/certification course(s) on Website Development, PHP, Database, RDBMS, Content Management System, Diploma in Secretarial/Commercial Practice (English) OR Bachelor's degree with computer literacy, Bachelor's Degree + Conversant with working on office software packages, Diploma in Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy, SSLC/Matriculation, MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Science), BE/B.Tech in any one of the following Disciplines: Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, and Telecommunication, post Graduate degree, post Graduate degree preferably in commerce, M.Sc/M.S/M.Tech degrees in Mathematics(pure/applied/industrial) or Computational Science, Diploma in Secretarial / Commercial Practice (English) with Computer Literacy OR Bachelor's degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with computer literacy, for a great career at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR 139136(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021