Govt Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 iitr.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
, Roorkee, 247667 Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Roorkee Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||13 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||19 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Arch, M.Arch
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. E Rajasekar ), Dept./Centre Department of Architecture and Planning Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. Title of project: Mission Innovation- Affordable Heating and cooling of Buildings. Innovation Challenge- Resource Unit
3. No of Post: 01
4. Qualifications: B. Arch, M. Arch
5. Emoluments : 31,000 + HRA
6. Job description: Research work
7. Kindly refer to the Official Notification
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
i. Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
ii. Experience including research, industrial field and others.
iii. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
6. The last date for application: 19.11.2021
Published on: 13 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) was established in the year 1847. IIT Roorkee is located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. IIT Roorkee has 18 academic departments offering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences and Management programs with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research. It runs undergraduate (UG), integrated dual degree, integrated M.Tech., integrated M.Sc., postgraduate (PG) and several doctoral programmes. IIT Roorkee also offers MBA program & Master of computer applications (MCA). Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Advisor to Alumni Task Forces, Executive Assistant to the Director, Executive Assistant to Dean Alumni, Technical Executive Officer for Internet Services, Head, Business Development Officer, Manager (Finance & Accounts), Physical Training Instructor (Yoga), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Superintendent (Legal), Junior Technical Superintendent (Radiology), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Lab Assistant, Deputy Manager (Mechanical), Assistant Manager (Mechanical), Plant Engineer (Mechanical), Deputy Manager (De-Inking Plant), Assistant Manager (De-Inking Plant), Associate Professor, Professor, Superintendent Workshop, Scientific Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Medical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Project Assistant, Project Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. Degree, Masters degree in any subject of Science or Engineering and Technology or Management, Engineering Graduate or MBA, Masters degree with excellent communication ability in English, Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering Graduate or MBA, MBA (Marketing), B. Com + CA or ICWA, Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or B.P.Ed. with specialization in Athletics/ Badminton/Basketball/Cricket/Football/Hockey/Squash/Table Tennis/ Tennis/ Volleyball/Weight Lifting/Swimming, and A full time Degree or Diploma in Yoga, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Master degree in Law or a Bachelor's degree in Law, M.Sc. Radiology OR B.Sc. in Radiology/Radiography, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology, Ph.D, Ph.D. in the area of Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering OR M.Tech. in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering, Ph.D. in the appropriate branch, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, M.Tech. in relevant area Or Master of Computer applications, Bachelor degree in related Engineering, MD/MS in the appropriate branch of a medicine, Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Diploma/Bachelor degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/Technology, M.Tech. in relevant area, BE/B.Tech OR ME/M.Tech in Engineering, Master's degree in Science/Computer Application, Graduation, 12th pass or 10th pass, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee , Roorkee
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th November, 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVRR Government General Hospital Tirupati Chittoor Invites Application for Attender Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- SVRR Government General Hospital Tirupati Chittoor Distirct Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Library & Information Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for 7 Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Senior Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 16 Driver Mechanical Transport Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 293 Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 45 Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Fireman Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Research Officer, Quality Monitor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021