Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Invites Application for Senior Project Manager Recruitment 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: PhD with minimum 4 years relevant experience MTech/ME/MDes/MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 8 years relevant experience BTech/BE /MA/MSc/MCA or equivalent degree with minimum 10 years relevant experience Excellent programming skills, Course work and research experience in in signal and speech processing required.
67000-91000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at his/ her own expenses. For any queries/clarification please contact: email@example.com
Published on: 13th December 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is an engineering institution located in Mumbai. IIT Bombay was established in the year 1958. IIT Bombay offers doctoral degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Educational programs conducted in the institute are - Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.), Dual Degree (B.Tech. and M.Tech. in 5 years), Master of Science (MSc.), Master of Technology (MTech.), Master of Design (MDes.), Master of Management (MMgmt.), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.). Indian Institute of Technology Bombay recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Assistant, Executive Officer, Assistant Registrar, Mechanic, Technical Officer, Drawing Teacher, Primary Teachers, Assistant Security officer (Female), Junior Engineer, IT Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Physics, MBA (HR) OR MCA or Degree in IT, Master's Degree, Diploma (Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering) + Knowledge of computer applications, Ph.D. in Management/Engineering, Diploma in Drawing and Painting / Sculpture/Graphic Art, SSC + Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.) or Diploma in Education (D.Ed.), Bachelors Degree, B.E. (Civil Engineering) OR B.Tech. (Civil Engineering), for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Project Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Project Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Project Manager: INR67000,
When can I can apply for Senior Project Manager job at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Powai, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th December, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Project Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th December, 2019
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021