IIT Goa Invites Application for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|IIT Goa Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Job Locations||North Goa|
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit: 27 Years|
|Salary||21700 - 69100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||31 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||26 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.A, B.Com, B.Sc
21700 - 69100(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
1. The Scrutiny/Short listed Committee may formulate additional criteria for short listing, based on academic performance and/or years of experience and/or through tradebased test/examination of the applicants with the approval of the competent authority of the Institute.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for selection process.
3. For Group-C and entry level Group-B categories of posts, the applicants shall be required to pass a test of proficiency in the relevant discipline.
4. Final selection will be made on the basis of written test subject to qualifying test of proficiency.
5. The Selection on other posts shall be made through a written test and/or Interview of eligible short-listed candidates.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online only (https://www.iitgoa.ac.in/career.php?pg=non_faculty).
2. The online application portal will be opened on 27.08.2021 for filing online applications and the last date for closing the online application interface is 26.09.2021.
3. The candidates shall upload all the relevant documents in the application portal as detailed below. The proof of fee payment has to be uploaded separately
4. Eligibility of a candidate for the post applied shall be considered as on the last date of receipt of application i.e., 26.09.2021.
5. For any query related to submission of online application, you may send email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online at https://iitgoa.ac.in/ career.php?pg=non_faculty. The Online Application Interface shall be opened from 10.00 AM on 27.08.2021 to 5.30 PM on 26.09.2021.
Published on: 31 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Goa Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Goa Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Goa
Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) is a premier engineering and technology university located in Goa. The new Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) at Goa has started functioning from July 2016 in a temporary campus housed at Goa Engineering College (GEC) Campus located at Farmagudi, Goa. It offers B.Tech courses in three core branches namely Electrical, Computer Science and Mechanical.
As part of the mentorship plan, IIT-Bombay would be the mentor for IIT-Goa.
IIT Goa recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Executive Officer, Sports Officer, System Administrator, Junior Mechanic, Nurse, Office Assistant (Academic / Faculty / Student Affairs), Office Assistant (Accounts), Office Assistant (Infrastructure / Admin).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master’s degree/BE/B-Tech, Master’s in sports/physical Education, BE/B-Tech in Computer/Electrical/Electronics or MCA, ITI OR 3-year Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering + Working knowledge of computer applications, Diploma in Nursing, Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer office applications for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Goa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Junior Assistant: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Assistant: INR 21700 - 69100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Goa
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, North Goa
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021