IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Program Coordinator Recruitment 2020
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
invites applications for recruitment of Program Coordinator
Kandi, Sangareddy, 502285 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduation degree from a reputed institution / college, prefer MBA
Experience: 0-3 years of work experience; preferably some exposure in a start-up ecosystem. Ability to work independently and as a team player, to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
30000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Date and Place of written test and walk-in interview: Date: 14/02/2020 at 10.30 AM (Candidates will not be allowed to enter in to exam hall after 10.30 AM) Place: C- Block, IIT Hyderabad, Kandi, Sangareddy. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 31st January 2020
Date of Interview: 14th February 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH was founded in 2008, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology. It has 1,155 Undergraduate, 635 Masters and 1085 PhD students with 222 full-time faculties.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Program Coordinator: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Program Coordinator?
The Payscale is as follows Program Coordinator: INR30000,
When can I can apply for Program Coordinator job at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kandi, Sangareddy
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th February, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Program Coordinator, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th February, 2020
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021