IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Staff
Kandi, Sangareddy, 502285 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: M.Sc / Mtech in Chemistry / Nanotechnology. The candidates should have prior experience in handling Electrochemical workstation (CHI/Potentiostat - I-V, CV, DPV, EIS, I-t techniques) for developing electrochemical sensors, biosensors incorporating nanomaterials, immunoassays etc.
22000-28000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Preferably less than 30 years as on 1 January 2021.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their CV to email@example.com on/before January 3rd, 2020 with the subject title “For the position of Project Staff”
Published on: 25th December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH was founded in 2008, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology. It has 1,155 Undergraduate, 635 Masters and 1085 PhD students with 222 full-time faculties.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Staff: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Staff?
The Payscale is as follows Project Staff: INR22000,
When can I can apply for Project Staff job at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kandi, Sangareddy
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd January, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Staff, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd January, 2021
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Station Officer Recruitment 2021
- International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for TMC Fellowships Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Teacher Training and Research Kurukshetra Invites Application for Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- United India Insurance Co Ltd (UIIC) Invites Application for Appointed Actuary Recruitment 2021
- Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Tariff Authority for Major Ports (TAMP) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Communications Intern Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited Invites Application for Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2021