Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
M Block IETDAVV Campus
Khandwa Road,Indore, 452017 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Indore Announced Job Notification For Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||08 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Indore invites applications from highly motivated, sincere, hardworking and research-oriented individuals with strong analytical skills to apply for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST-SERB sponsored project titled “Research and Development of Multiband UV Photodetectors Using Oxide Semiconductors”, candidates are strongly advised to visit the homepage of Dr. Vipul Singh for ongoing research activities in his research group.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. Details about the project: The project aims to achieve multiband UV photodetection using oxide semiconductors, through bandgap tuning and fine control of morphology of nanostructures of these oxide semiconductors. The work would involve growth of oxide semiconductor nanostructures and thin films, utilization of LSPR effect and tuning of bandgap of these semiconductors. This would further be utilized to realize multiband UV photodetection in the UV-A, B and C band of electromagnetic spectrum. The project duration is for three years starting from 28/09/2021.
3. Stipend & duration: The amount of fellowship will be as per DST norms for a period of one year (extendable based on performance review).
4. Education Qualifications: Qualifying degree B.E./B.Tech. (with two years relevant experience) or M.E./M.Tech. in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering with a first division as defined by the awarding Institute/University. Student must have a valid GATE score in EC/EE/IN as well. Candidates having prior experience in fabrication and characterization will be given preference.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written and/or interview. Merely getting shortlisted does not entitle your selection as a JRF, and decision in this regard of the selection committee will be final and abiding. Moreover, IIT Indore reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised. Additionally note no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must send the following documents to Dr. Vipul Singh (email@example.com) with the subject as “Application for the post of JRF in DST-SERB project” latest by 16:00 hrs, October 21, 2021. Interviews are scheduled on 22/10/2021.
Published on: 08 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Indore Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Indore Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Indore
IIT Indore is one among the new IITs. It started from the academic year 2009-10. IIT Indore is an autonomous engineering and technology institute of higher education.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Indore
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in M Block IETDAVV Campus Khandwa Road, Indore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021