Govt Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021 iitk.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Executive Officer Recruitment 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Deputy Project Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Project Manager
Deputy Project Manager
P.O. I.I.T., Kanpur, 208016 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy Project Manager|
|Education Requirement||B.A,BCA,B.B.A,B.Com,B.Sc,Any Post Graduate,CA,CS,ICWA|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Salary||19200 - 48000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||18 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.A, BCA, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Any Post Graduate, CA, CS, ICWA
Applications are invited for the post of "Deputy Project Manager" in the Project numbered 2017518 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/251
1. Position: Deputy Project Manager
2. No. of positions: 1 (One)
3. Minimum qualification: Graduate degree (BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/BCA) + 8 years of relevant experience 'OR' Post Graduate with 5 years of relevant experience at appropriate level 'OR' (CA/ICWA/CS)
4. Consolidated Salary range: INR 19200-1600-48000
5. Working hours: 8:30 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday).
6. Desired qualification:
a) Hands on experience with Accounting Software like Tally
b) Hands on experience with project procurement process
c) Hands on experience with time and cost estimation of a project
d) Hands on experience with RFQ, BOQ, etc.
e) Upper hand in negotiation
f) Hands on experience with initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
g) Hands on experience with Libre office etc.
7. Work: The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
a) Managing procurement process
b) Managing supply chain management
c) Managing & maintaining smooth operation of daily tasks
d) Project planning with daily processing and auditing of inventory
e) Process improvement implementation in areas such as safety, quality, and production
f) Event coordination activities
g) Prepare presentations and reports.
h) Presentation of work at meetings and conferences
i) Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
j) Work on the internal MIS tool and perform a system diagnosis, repair and updates to ensure data integrity and reliability of automated tasks
8. Duration: Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
19200 - 48000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Tentative date of interview: First week of December (if shortlisted)
How to Apply:
1. Apply by filling the form at https://forms.gle/zh3Pd9K8qcAE7Ac86
2. Please note that if detailed cover letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the application will be immediately rejected. Please indicate clearly the Project Number and position being applied for on the envelope. No email applications will be accepted.
3. Last date of receipt of application: Nov 30 2021, before or at 5 pm.
Published on: 19 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) was established in the year 1959. IIT Kanpur is located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. IIT Kanpur offers four-year B.Tech programs in Aerospace Engineering, Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. IIT Kanpur offers a four-year BS program in sciences, M.Tech/MBA programs and Dual degree programme. The Institute also offers Postgraduate courses - Master of Technology (M.Tech) and PhD degrees, M.Des, M.B.A and M.Sc. degrees. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Project Assistant, Registrar, Project Engineer, Medical Officer, Junior Superintendent, Sanitary Inspector, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, Assistant Coach, Students Counselor, Project Engineer, Dy. Project Manager (Project System Analyst), Dy. Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager (Project Programmer), Project Scientists/ Senior Project Associates, Senior Project Mechanic, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Senior Library Information Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant (Library), Junior Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Safety Officer, Medical Officers, Security Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Coach, Junior Assistant, Project Technical Manager (Fitness Manager), Finance Officer, Deputy Registrars, Medical Officers, Assistant Physical Education Officer, Project Engineer, Project Associate. Interested candidates can pursue courses in postgraduate degree Or (CA/ICWA/CS), Postgraduate degree (M.B.A/M.Com/M.Sc/MCA/M.A/LLM), Master's Degree, Graduate Degree, Masters Degree + degree or diploma in Management or Law, M.Tech or B.Tech in Mechanical/Civil (Structural Engg.), M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, MCA, Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) or High School + ITI, M.Sc. in appropriate field/ B.Tech/BE or B.Sc. in appropriate field OR Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field, degree in any branch of engineering or technology or architecture, MBBS, Graduate (B.Sc. /B.A/B.Com /BBA /BCA/B.P.Ed), Bachelor's Degree in the field of Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engg, Master's degree in Physical Education or Master's degree in Sports, B.Tech. or M.Sc. - (preferably in computer science, information technology ), for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Project Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Project Manager: INR 19200 - 48000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Deputy Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in P.O. I.I.T., Kanpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2021
- Health Medical and Family Welfare Department Nellore Invites Application for Pharmacist Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 38 Physical Director, Lab Technician Grade II and More Vacancies
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for Ayah Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Finance Executives/ Accountant / Senior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NCRTC Invites Application for Asset Management Expert Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Senior Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 89 Physical Director, Attender, More Vacancies
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 58 Pharmacist Grade-II, Cardiology Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Optometrist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021