IIT Madras Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
IIT P.O., Chennai, 600036 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Madras Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||22 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||26 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MSc/BVSc/M.Tech in relevant areas Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR- UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by central government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
2. The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection.
3. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
4. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
How to Apply:
1. The last date for submission of online application is 26/09/2021
2. Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ - (Please check the advertisement number 164/2021 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
3. If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
4. Instructions to apply online: Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
5. Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.164/2021
Published on: 23 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras
The Institute strongly believes that talent and good ideas can come from anywhere and has a remarkably diverse community, drawing students from across all Indian states and from various countries. Intensely curious and driven to explore, the student community of IIT Madras value rigorous analytical thinking, ingenuity, hands-on problem solving, and big new ideas.
The departments and centres of the Institute are responsible for the academic activities which include Teaching, Research and Industrial Consultancy.
The courses of study are organized as semester programs and each semester provides for a minimum of seventy instructional days. The medium of instruction is English. Students are evaluated on a continuous basis throughout the semester. Evaluation is done by the faculty, a consequence of the autonomous status granted to the Institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is an engineering and research institution located in Chennai , Tamil Nadu. IIT Madras was established in the year 1959. Indian Institute of Technology Madras offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across 15 disciplines in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, and Management. The institute has departments and advanced research centers across the disciplines of engineering and the pure sciences. To improve the quality of higher education in the country, Indian Institute of Technology Madras has come up with an initiative called NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) in the year 1999. Indian Institute of Technology Madras recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Chartered Accountant, Graduate Trainee (Library), Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices, Project Officer, Project Associates, Senior Project Assistant, Research Associate (or) Project Officer/ Scientist, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Nurse, Project Technician, Chief Security Officer, Assistant Caretaker, Junior Technical Superintendent, Physical Training Instructor, Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Chartered Accountant, PG degree in Library & Information Science, Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering; ITI Certificate Holders Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Electrician, Wireman,Turner,Machinist, Welder,Mechanic (Machine Tool Maintenance), Mechanic(Diesel), Mechanic(Motor Vehicle), Plastic Processing Operator, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant; M.Tech./ME (Civil/Ocean Engineering/ related discipline, B.Tech / BE (Civil Engineering) Master's degree in Maths/physical oceanography, B.Tech/A.M.I.E, Post graduation degree in Arts / Commerce / Management, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Master's Degree in Physics (or) BE in (EEE/ECE/CSE), Bachelor' degree in Science / Humanities / Management, Ph.D (or) M.Tech/ME in Thermal Engineering/ Energy Engineering With BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering, M.D / M.S in a branch of Medicine, MBBS degree, 12th Standard + Diploma Course in Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. in Nursing, Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Madras
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT P.O., Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist E Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Deshbandhu College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist C Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Invites Application for Project Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Invites Application for Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021