Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
invites applications for recruitment of Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer
Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer
IIT P.O. ,Chennai, 600036 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|IIT Madras Announced Job Notification For Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer Vacancies - 100000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Salary||75000 - 100000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||14 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MCA
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer (Project Officer) for the project titled “IoE Funds - Alumni & Corporate Relations Office Activities” in the Office of Alumni and Corporate Relations, IIT Madras.
Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.172/2021
1. Name of the Post: Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer (Project Officer)
2. No. of vacancies: 02
3. Educational Qualification: B.Tech / B.E. in Any Specialization, Any Graduate Any Postgraduate, MCA/M.Sc., in Computers
4. Experience: A minimum of 5 or more years of experience is required of relevant work.
6. Pay: Rs. 75,000/- p.m. to Rs. 1,00,000/- p.m.
75000 - 100000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply:
1. The last date for submission of online application is 18/10/2021, the date will be extended based on the request from the department.
2. Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
Published on: 14 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras
The Institute strongly believes that talent and good ideas can come from anywhere and has a remarkably diverse community, drawing students from across all Indian states and from various countries. Intensely curious and driven to explore, the student community of IIT Madras value rigorous analytical thinking, ingenuity, hands-on problem solving, and big new ideas.
The departments and centres of the Institute are responsible for the academic activities which include Teaching, Research and Industrial Consultancy.
The courses of study are organized as semester programs and each semester provides for a minimum of seventy instructional days. The medium of instruction is English. Students are evaluated on a continuous basis throughout the semester. Evaluation is done by the faculty, a consequence of the autonomous status granted to the Institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is an engineering and research institution located in Chennai , Tamil Nadu. IIT Madras was established in the year 1959. Indian Institute of Technology Madras offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across 15 disciplines in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, and Management. The institute has departments and advanced research centers across the disciplines of engineering and the pure sciences. To improve the quality of higher education in the country, Indian Institute of Technology Madras has come up with an initiative called NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) in the year 1999. Indian Institute of Technology Madras recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Chartered Accountant, Graduate Trainee (Library), Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices, Project Officer, Project Associates, Senior Project Assistant, Research Associate (or) Project Officer/ Scientist, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Nurse, Project Technician, Chief Security Officer, Assistant Caretaker, Junior Technical Superintendent, Physical Training Instructor, Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Chartered Accountant, PG degree in Library & Information Science, Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering; ITI Certificate Holders Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Electrician, Wireman,Turner,Machinist, Welder,Mechanic (Machine Tool Maintenance), Mechanic(Diesel), Mechanic(Motor Vehicle), Plastic Processing Operator, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant; M.Tech./ME (Civil/Ocean Engineering/ related discipline, B.Tech / BE (Civil Engineering) Master's degree in Maths/physical oceanography, B.Tech/A.M.I.E, Post graduation degree in Arts / Commerce / Management, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Master's Degree in Physics (or) BE in (EEE/ECE/CSE), Bachelor' degree in Science / Humanities / Management, Ph.D (or) M.Tech/ME in Thermal Engineering/ Energy Engineering With BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering, M.D / M.S in a branch of Medicine, MBBS degree, 12th Standard + Diploma Course in Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. in Nursing, Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer: INR 75000 - 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Madras
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT P.O. , Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Full Stack Developer / PHP Developer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021