INCOIS Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2021
INCOIS Job opening 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Project Scientist I
Project Scientist I
Number of Vacancy: 40 Posts
|INCOIS Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Scientist I|
|Total Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||25 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc
Age Limit: 35 Years
1. Project Scientist I, II, and III: Through Written test/ Interview
2. Project Scientific Assistant I and II: Through Written Test only
How to Apply:
1. The last date of submission of the online application is September 22, 2021. The last date is the cutoff date for all purposes including Age/Qualification/experience etc.
2. The entire application procedure is online. Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, disability, caste (SC/ST/OBC), EWS certificate, experience, no objection certificates, digital signatures, photograph, etc. should be uploaded along with the online application. All the uploaded documents should be in the form of PDF files and photographs and signatures in the form of .jpg format. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, the attested translation should be enclosed.
3. To apply, the applicant must fill the online application form available at the INCOIS website https://www.incois.gov.in/ and upload the scanned documents in the online application form. The candidates are not required to send any hard copies by post or through e-mail but must carry them when called for an interview/test.
4. Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular before filling the online application. Incomplete applications without photos, certificates, NOC, etc will be summarily rejected.
5. In case of any difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to [email protected]
6. Instructions to Applicants for submission of online Application:
(i) Online application form & details of recruitment of the Post is available at https://incois.gov.in/jobs/index.jsp
(ii) Before submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to go through carefully the details of the post and content of the post on the website https://incois.gov.in/jobs/index.jsp
(iii) Submit online application well in advance along with legible scanned copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), caste (ST/ST/OBC) certificate, No Objection Certificate in PDF format not exceeding 100 KB for each document/attachment. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, then attested translation should be uploaded. The applicants are not required to send hard copies to the undersigned.
(iv) A recent passport size colour photograph (scanned) should be in .jpg format (size not exceeding100 KB).
(v) Signature (scanned) should be in .jpg format (size not exceeding100KB)
(vi) The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application. An incomplete application may lead to rejection.
(vii) Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgment and print out of the submitted online application for future reference.
Published on: 25 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Project Scientific Assistant I - ( 15 Posts) Posts||22 September 2021||-, Hyderabad|
|Project Scientist I - ( 40 Posts) Posts||22 September 2021||-, Hyderabad|
|Project Scientist III - ( 7 Posts) Posts||22 September 2021||-, Hyderabad|
|Project Scientist-II - ( 15 s Posts) Posts||22 September 2021||-, Hyderabad|
|Project Scientific Assistant II - ( 5 Posts) Posts||22 September 2021||-, Hyderabad|
|Scientist-B - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th June 2021||Nizampet (SO), Hyderabad|
|Scientific Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st December 2019||Nizampet (SO), Hyderabad|
|Project Scientist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th August 2019||Nizampet (SO), Hyderabad|
|Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th February 2019||Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Scientific Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||1st March 2019||Ocean Valley, Pragathi Nagar (B.O)|
About Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services Recruitment
About Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
To provide ocean data, information and advisory services to society, industry, the government and the scientific community through sustained ocean observations and constant improvements through systematic and focused research in information management and ocean modelling.
Indian National Center for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) is located in Hyderabad. ESSO-INCOIS was established in 1999 and it is a unit of the Earth System Science Organization (ESSO). ESSO- INCOIS provides the best possible ocean information and advisory services to society, industry, government agencies and the scientific community through sustained ocean observations and constant improvements through systematic and focussed research. Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Executive, Project Scientist, Project Assistant, Personal Assistant (Coordinator), Office Assistant, Joint Manager,Scientific Assistant, Joint Manager, Scientist, Research Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's Degree + basic knowledge of computer, Masters Degree in Science/Technology in Physical Oceanography or Ocean Technology or Physics or Mathematics or Atmospheric Science or Meteorology, Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in Computers, Information Technology, Bachelor's degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics or Mathematics or Computers as major subjects, Bachelor's degree in Science or Arts, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology (or) Master's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications, M.Sc. / M.Sc. (Tech.) / M. Tech. in Geophysics, Geodesy or B.Tech/BE in Geo-Engineering / Geo-Science Engineering, Masters degree in Physics / Physical oceanography/atmospheric science/meteorology or BE in Electronics / Electronics and communication; M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Marine Biology, Fisheries, Physical / Biological Oceanography, Physics, Remote Sensing, Spatial Information Technology, Geoinformatics; for a great career at Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 40 vacancies in total. Project Scientist I: 40 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Scientist I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Scientist I: INR 56000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Scientist I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Scientist I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021