Govt Indian Plywood Industries Research And Training Institute (IPIRTI) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Project Fellow (JPF) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 26th August 2022|
About Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute Recruitment
About Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute
1962 : Indian Plywood Manufacturers’ Research Association (IPMRA) was formed as a co-operative research laboratory under the umbrella of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for undertaking applied research on PLYWOOD, an important wood based panel material.
1970 : The Institute was re-designated as Indian Plywood Industries Research Institute (IPIRI)
1978 : Administrative control was transferred to the Ministry of Industry, Govt. of India so as to bring it under user Ministry
1988 : Realizing the need for trained manpower for wood based panel industries, training facilities in Mechanical Wood Industries Technology were established with the assistance of Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)/United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)/Government of India (GOI).
1990 : As recognition to the greater role of the Institute in conservation of natural resource, the administrative control was transferred to the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt. of India.
1992 : As a reflection to its premier position in training for Mechanical Wood Industries Technology as a centre of excellence, the name of the Institute was changed to Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute (IPIRTI)
Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute (IPIRTI) conducts Research and imparts Training and advice to reduce pressure on natural forests. IPIRTI is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Environment & Forest Govt. of India. IPIRTI was established in the year 1962. The organization is dedicated to developing new environment-friendly technologies for wood based industry. Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute is the internationally recognized center of expertise with an exhaustive source of data and information in the area of wood science and technology with particular reference to wood based panels. Objectives - To undertake research to enlarge service life of wood and wood products, optimize wood volume in end use and reduce wastage; To advice on standardization of wood and its products; To impart training to improve skills, upgrade product quality and optimize production cost, To advise industry and govt. the agency's on policy issues relating to the development of wood industry IPIRTI also awards the Ph.D. degree. Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute has its headquarters at Bangalore. Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Section Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree + knowledge in MS Word, Excel & Internet/E-mail, for a great career at Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute.
- THSTI Invites Application for 7 Principal Scientist-I, Research Scientist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Nutrition Invites Application for 16 Field worker, Senior Research Fellow, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for 13 Field Worker, Technical Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Data Entry Operator, Graphic Designer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 7 Site Manager, Field Worker, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Invites Application for 11 District Defence Services Welfare Officer Recruitment 2023
- Assam Gas Company Limited (AGCL) Invites Application for 16 Senior Manager, Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for 8 Senior Resident, Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
- Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd (SJVN) Invites Application for 50 Field Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for 4 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023