Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Engineer Recruitment 2021
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
invites applications for recruitment of Engineer
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: A good BE or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering. Two years’ experience is desirable.
44900-142400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years.
How to Apply:
1. NB: Selected candidates will be liable to be transferred to Headquarters or any of the outlying Centres/ Units/ Branch of the Institute.
2. Date of Opening of Online Application: 01.07.2021 (12:00 Hrs)
3. Date of Closure of Online Application: 23.07.2021 (14:00 Hrs)
4. Tentative Date for Online Test (in select cities all over India): Will be announced later (Considering the Government of India guidelines due to COVID- 19 pandemic)
5. Interested candidates must apply online by clicking on ‘Application Portal’ provided in https://www.isical.ac.in/jobs. If the applicant faces any problem in the application process, this may be reported to email@example.com with applicable screenshot (if any).
Published on: 2nd July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
About Indian Statistical Institute
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) was established on 17th December 1931. ISI is focused on Statistics. The institute is involved in training and research in Statistics and related sciences. Indian Statistical Institute headquarters is located at Baranagar, Kolkata. It has four centres at Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur, and a branch at Giridih. Areas of expertise of ISI are Statistics, Mathematics, Computer science, quantitative Economics, Operations Research and Information Science. ISI offers undergraduate programs, i.e Bachelor of Statistics (Honours) (B.Stat) and Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours) (B. Math), graduate programs, i.e Master of Statistics (M. Stat), Master of Mathematics (M. Math), Master of Science in Quantitative Economics (MSQE), Master of Science in Library and Information Science, Master of Technology in Computer Science (M Tech- CS) and Master of Technology in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research (MTech- QROR), and research fellowships for obtaining a PhD degree. Indian Statistical Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Librarian, Accounts Officer, Office Assistant, Officer-On-Special Duty, Senior Accounts Officer, Junior Research Fellow, Network Analysis, Engineering Assistant (Civil), Project Linked Persons, Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant, Deputy Chief Executive (Administration), Scientific Assistant (Library), Junior Hindi Translator, Project Linked Person (Senior Linguistic/ Language Editor), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Bachelor's degree with ACA/AICWA/MBA (F) or Commerce graduate with SOGE, Graduate in any discipline + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m) and computer operation or Higher Secondary (10+2) + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m.) + Computer Operation, Bachelor's degree with degree/diploma in management, Master Degree in any Biological Science, BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Information Technology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Ph.D Degree in any relevant subject, Masters Degree in biochemistry / biophysics / molecular biology / genetics / biotechnology, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering /Electronics / Information Technology/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology, Master's Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject, M.Phil in Linguistics, M.A. in Linguistics, for a great career at Indian Statistical Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Engineer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Engineer?
The Payscale is as follows Engineer: INR44900,
When can I can apply for Engineer job at Indian Statistical Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 203, B. T. Road
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Engineer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021