ISI Kolkata Invites Application for Project Linked Person Recruitment 2021
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Linked Person
Project Linked Person
203 Barrackpore Trunk Road, Kolkata, 700108 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ISI Kolkata Announced Job Notification For Project Linked Person Vacancies - 25000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Linked Person|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 September 2021, usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled and extraordinary candidates. Age may be relaxed for exceptionally bright candidates with relevant experience.|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||25 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master's degree holders in Statistics/ Econometrics with experience using SPSS and/or R.
Age Limit: Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 September 2021, usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled and extraordinary candidates. Age may be relaxed for exceptionally bright candidates with relevant experience.
Candidates shortlisted to appear in the test/ interview (online or in person) will be intimated by e-mail to the address provided in the application by 15 October 2021
How to Apply:
1. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply by sending a covering letter to the e-mail: email@example.com latest by 08 October 2021 addressed to the Professor- in-Charge, Social Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute.
2. The covering letter must include the product name along with the current resume (signed) of the candidate in English, which is required to include (a) Name (In block letters). (b) Passport size_photograph. (c) Pemanent/ Present Address. (d) E-mail Address, (e) Telephone/Mobile No. 0 Parent's/Spouse's Name g) Date of birth, (h Academic Qualifīcations with the percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 10th class),.
3. Experience (if any) with details about experience in Project Work, interest in research work and using SPSS and/or R statistical packages, ) Aadhar Card No. k SC/ST/OBC/Differently_abled_ status with self-attested scanned copies of all documents/testimonials. At the time of joining. selected candidates have to produce all relevant documents/testimonials in original for verification and a medical certificate of fitness from the Medical Officer of the Institute.
5. Failing this, the institute will offer the position to the next candidate in the merit list prepared for this purpose. CVs with incomplete information or without supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
6. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website wiww.isicalac.in/jobs.
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
About Indian Statistical Institute
What began as a small room in the Presidency College in 1931, now comprises buildings on several acres of land in four major cities (Calcutta, New Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad)! What began with a total annual expenditure of less than Rs. 250 in 1931, now has a total annual expenditure of over Rs. 15,000,000! What began in 1931 with a solitary human 'computer' working part-time, now comprises over 250 faculty members and over 1,000 supporting staff and several modern-day personal computers, workstations, minicomputers, supermini computers and mainframe computers! Impressive as these figures are, they convey little idea of the road traversed, the range of activities undertaken and the intimate relationship of the Institute with the life of the nation.
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) was established on 17th December 1931. ISI is focused on Statistics. The institute is involved in training and research in Statistics and related sciences. Indian Statistical Institute headquarters is located at Baranagar, Kolkata. It has four centres at Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur, and a branch at Giridih. Areas of expertise of ISI are Statistics, Mathematics, Computer science, quantitative Economics, Operations Research and Information Science. ISI offers undergraduate programs, i.e Bachelor of Statistics (Honours) (B.Stat) and Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours) (B. Math), graduate programs, i.e Master of Statistics (M. Stat), Master of Mathematics (M. Math), Master of Science in Quantitative Economics (MSQE), Master of Science in Library and Information Science, Master of Technology in Computer Science (M Tech- CS) and Master of Technology in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research (MTech- QROR), and research fellowships for obtaining a PhD degree. Indian Statistical Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Librarian, Accounts Officer, Office Assistant, Officer-On-Special Duty, Senior Accounts Officer, Junior Research Fellow, Network Analysis, Engineering Assistant (Civil), Project Linked Persons, Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant, Deputy Chief Executive (Administration), Scientific Assistant (Library), Junior Hindi Translator, Project Linked Person (Senior Linguistic/ Language Editor), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Bachelor's degree with ACA/AICWA/MBA (F) or Commerce graduate with SOGE, Graduate in any discipline + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m) and computer operation or Higher Secondary (10+2) + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m.) + Computer Operation, Bachelor's degree with degree/diploma in management, Master Degree in any Biological Science, BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Information Technology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Ph.D Degree in any relevant subject, Masters Degree in biochemistry / biophysics / molecular biology / genetics / biotechnology, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering /Electronics / Information Technology/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology, Master's Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject, M.Phil in Linguistics, M.A. in Linguistics, for a great career at Indian Statistical Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Linked Person: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Linked Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Linked Person: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Linked Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Statistical Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 203 Barrackpore Trunk Road, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Linked Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Laboratory/field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Invites Application for Resource Person Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021