Indian Statistical Institute Invites Application for Project Linked Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Linked Consultant
Project Linked Consultant
203 Barrackpore Trunk Road
, Kolkata,700108 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ISI Kolkata Job Notification 2021 For Project Linked Consultant Post - 50000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Linked Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Posted on||05 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS
Applications are invited for the recruitment of 03(three) purely temporary positions to work in a research project (Differential privacy of COVID Data), internally funded from RC Bose Centre for Cryptology & Security, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. The details are furnished below.
1. Name of the post: Project Linked Consultant
2. No. of post: 01
3. Remuneration: INR 50000/month (with no other allowance)
4. Essential: MBBS degree from an MCI/NMC recognized institute with Permanent registration number from West Bengal Medical Council or MCI/NMC.
5. Desirable : Experience in BioMedical/clinical research and dealing with sensitive medical records , Demonstrable skill in confidential clinical data handling with a recommendation letter of good standing from a medical researcher or faculty of an MCI recognized medical college or an ICMR/CSIR/UGC-recognized biomedical research institute.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. Interview (online/offline), Written Test, or both. Exact mode of selection process will be intimated later.
2. Selection process will be conducted during the period of 25-29th October, 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be informed separately by email/phone at least 3 days prior to the interview.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates will have to apply on or before 18/10/2021 along with current resume to the email address email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of email as “Application (Name of the Post) For 2021”. Please note that emails with improper subject lines may not be entertained.
2. The current resume of the candidate should be addressed to Head, R C Bose Centre for Cryptology & Security, Indian Statistical Institute stating
(a) Name (in block letters)
(b) Mailing Address (present & permanent)
(c) E-mail Address
(d) Contact No
(e) Parent/ Spouse Name
(f) Date of Birth
(g) Academic Qualification with percentage of marks obtained in public examinations in class 10 & onwards
(h) Work Experience/ Publication
(i) SC/ST/OBC/ Differently abled Category.
3. The original credentials should be scanned and sent via email. Later, candidates may be asked to bring original hard copies for verification. Candidates must attach a self-attested photo ID card in their email.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
About Indian Statistical Institute
What began as a small room in the Presidency College in 1931, now comprises buildings on several acres of land in four major cities (Calcutta, New Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad)! What began with a total annual expenditure of less than Rs. 250 in 1931, now has a total annual expenditure of over Rs. 15,000,000! What began in 1931 with a solitary human 'computer' working part-time, now comprises over 250 faculty members and over 1,000 supporting staff and several modern-day personal computers, workstations, minicomputers, supermini computers and mainframe computers! Impressive as these figures are, they convey little idea of the road traversed, the range of activities undertaken and the intimate relationship of the Institute with the life of the nation.
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) was established on 17th December 1931. ISI is focused on Statistics. The institute is involved in training and research in Statistics and related sciences. Indian Statistical Institute headquarters is located at Baranagar, Kolkata. It has four centres at Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur, and a branch at Giridih. Areas of expertise of ISI are Statistics, Mathematics, Computer science, quantitative Economics, Operations Research and Information Science. ISI offers undergraduate programs, i.e Bachelor of Statistics (Honours) (B.Stat) and Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours) (B. Math), graduate programs, i.e Master of Statistics (M. Stat), Master of Mathematics (M. Math), Master of Science in Quantitative Economics (MSQE), Master of Science in Library and Information Science, Master of Technology in Computer Science (M Tech- CS) and Master of Technology in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research (MTech- QROR), and research fellowships for obtaining a PhD degree. Indian Statistical Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Librarian, Accounts Officer, Office Assistant, Officer-On-Special Duty, Senior Accounts Officer, Junior Research Fellow, Network Analysis, Engineering Assistant (Civil), Project Linked Persons, Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant, Deputy Chief Executive (Administration), Scientific Assistant (Library), Junior Hindi Translator, Project Linked Person (Senior Linguistic/ Language Editor), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Bachelor's degree with ACA/AICWA/MBA (F) or Commerce graduate with SOGE, Graduate in any discipline + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m) and computer operation or Higher Secondary (10+2) + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m.) + Computer Operation, Bachelor's degree with degree/diploma in management, Master Degree in any Biological Science, BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Information Technology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Ph.D Degree in any relevant subject, Masters Degree in biochemistry / biophysics / molecular biology / genetics / biotechnology, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering /Electronics / Information Technology/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology, Master's Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject, M.Phil in Linguistics, M.A. in Linguistics, for a great career at Indian Statistical Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Linked Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Linked Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Linked Consultant: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Linked Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Statistical Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 203 Barrackpore Trunk Road , Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Linked Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021