Govt Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
IGNTU Recruitment 2021-2022 igntu.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University was established in the year 2007. It is located in Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh. The university offers courses in Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate, Diploma & Certificate. Objectives of University are - to provide avenues of higher education and research facilities for the tribal population of the country; to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in tribal art, culture, tradition, language, medicinal systems, customs, forest based economic activities, flora, fauna; to pay special attention to the improvement of the social, educational and economic conditions and welfare of the Scheduled Tribes within the Country. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Guest/ Part Time Teacher (Various Departments), Librarian, Executive Engineer (Civil), Assistant Librarian, Public Relation Officer, Information Scientist, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Security Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Junior Engineer (Civil), Semi Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant, Pharmacist, Security Inspector, Upper Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Cook, Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Multi Tasking Staff, Kitchen Attendant, Hostel Attendant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Data Entry Operator, Assistant (Accounts), Assistant Director, Guest/ Part Time Teacher, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Professor (Commerce), Internal Audit officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Finance Officer, Deputy Registrar, Stenographer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline, 10+2 + Proficiency in English & Hindi Typing + Having Knowledge of operating computer and Data Entry, Bachelor Degree in Commerce/Management, Master Degree in Physical Education or Master's Degree in Sports Science, M.Sc. degree in Chemistry, Master degree in Management / Law / any course of administration + knowledge of Computers, Graduation degree + Shorthand speed of 80W.P.M and typing speed of 40w.p,.m in English or 30w.p.m. in Hindi, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation, Class XIIth, for a great career at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Amarkantak, Anuppur, 484887 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
(1) Masters in Chemistry or equivalent subject from a recognized University/lnstitute with 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST category.
(2) Valid GATE or CSIR-UGC-NET (LS/JRF) qualified (as per the DST norms).
31000-35000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Application with detailed CV with dually signed (format attached) and copies of M sc, NET/GATE certificates should reach on or before April 23, 2021, by email to Dr. Biswajit Maji (email@example.com).
Published on: 9th April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Recruitment for following posts:
About Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Recruitment
About Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Amarkantak, Anuppur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd April, 2021
- Bihar Health Department Invites Application for 1430 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for 416 Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
- Gurugram University Invites Application for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- IISER Mohali Invites Application for 3 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- VNIT Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- NIPER Kolkata Invites Application for Assistant and Various Posts
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Invites Application for 10 Welfare Inspector Recruitment 2021
- IIST Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU) Invites Application for Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Judicial Academy (NJA) Invites Application for Electrician and Various Posts