Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: ACS OR MBA / PGDBM or equivalent degree/ Diploma with 60% marks (of at least 2 year duration)
Experience: Post Qualification Experience up to 01 year
33000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 Years
How to Apply:
1. All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognized universities / Institutions in India or abroad. The courses offered by autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/ recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. 2. Mere submission of application / fulfilment of eligibility conditions will not confer any right on the candidate to be shortlisted / called for interview. The “ICSI” reserves the right to call interview only those candidates who in its opinion are most suitable for the post. The “ICSI” also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of The “ICSI” in all matters regarding Eligibility, shortlisting of candidates, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. 3. The “ICSI” reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/bench mark and restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview taking into account various factors like number of vacancies, performance of the candidates etc., and decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for interview. The “ICSI” also reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the “ICSI” in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained with the candidates. 4. The “ICSI” reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies for the post, as advertised as per its requirement or not to fill up the above post as per its requirement or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
Published on: 4th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Company Secretaries of India Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th May 2021||Lodi Colony, New Delhi|
|Proof Reader - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th February 2021||Lodi Road, New Delhi|
|Civil Engineer - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|CRC Executive - ( 50 Posts) Posts||23rd January 2020||Lodi Road, New Delhi|
|Joint Director (Infrastructure & Buildings Maintenance) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th January 2020||Lodi Road, New Delhi|
|Executive - ( 13 Posts) Posts|
|Administrator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th May 2019||Behind Shiv Mandir, Sector-32|
|Floor Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|CRC Executive - ( 50 Posts) Posts||24th May 2019|
|Chief Operating Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th December 2018||22 Institutional Area, Lodi Road|
|Joint Director (Internal Audit) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th December 2018||22 Institutional Area, Lodi Road|
|Secretary - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th September 2018||22, ICSI HOUSE|
About Institute of Company Secretaries of India Recruitment
About Institute of Company Secretaries of India
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory professional body in India with the objective of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of Company Secretaries in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi and has four regional offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Mumbai, and has 69 chapters around India.
A person is eligible to apply for membership by passing all three levels of examinations prescribed by ICSI and completing a period of practical training.
ICSI was established on October 4, 1968.
Institute of Company Secretaries of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Dean, Joint Secretary (Finance & Accounts) / Director (Finance & Accounts), Joint Secretary (Law) / Director (Law), Joint Director (Printing & Publications), Assistant Director (Academics), Assistant Director (Finance & Accounts), Assistant Director (Internal Audit), SQL Database Administrator, Executive (Internal Audit), Executive (Academics), Web Designer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master’s Degree in Economics / Law/ Commerce/ Management / Accounts /Finance, Graduate Degree, Bachelor’s degree in Law, ACS ‘”or” PG degree in Economics / Commerce / Law/ Management + A Degree / Diploma in Printing Technology, ACS / ACA /CMA “OR” Post Graduate Degree in Commerce or Law or Management, MCA or B.Tech./ B.E.(Computer Science/IT/Electronics) for a great career at Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR33000,
When can I can apply for Consultant job at Institute of Company Secretaries of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodi Colony, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th May, 2021
- National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Invites Application for Stenographer and Various Vacancy
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow and Various Vacancy
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 6 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Invites Application for 13 Private Secretary and Various Posts
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 5 Post-Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- Election Commission of India (ECI) Invites Application for Teaching Posts
- NIFT Srinagar Invites Application for 21 Assistant, Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Narmada Control Authority (NCA) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BMHRC Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BOATNR Invites Application for 11 LDC, UDC, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts