Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (InStem) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Zoology/Ecology. Highly motivated & committed Preferably experienced in GIS Interested in travelling to collect and accurately record information.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
If interested: please send I) CV with email, phone and Skype details, II) why you should be hired for this position, III) contact information of 2 referees. Emails with only CV attached will not be considered. Please send your emails to Dr Pankaj Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 17th January 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
The Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), Bangalore was affiliated with National Centre for Biological Science (NCBS) and Center for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP). It's an autonomous institution funded by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
The Institute conducting Research & Academics Programmes in the following discipline like: Brain Development and Repair, Cardiovascular Biology and Disease, Chemical Biology and Therapeutics, Inflammation and Tissue, Homeostasis, Regulation of Cell Fate, Technologies for the Advancement of Science, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INRNA,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant job at Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in GKVK - Post Bellary Road, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th January, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th January, 2019
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021