Govt Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (InStem) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
InStem Recruitment 2021-2022 instem.res.in Jobs. Latest Job: InStem Invites Application for Scientist-D Recruitment 2021.
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (InStem) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
GKVK - Post Bellary Road, Bangalore, 560065 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Zoology/Ecology. Highly motivated & committed Preferably experienced in GIS Interested in travelling to collect and accurately record information.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
If interested: please send I) CV with email, phone and Skype details, II) why you should be hired for this position, III) contact information of 2 referees. Emails with only CV attached will not be considered. Please send your emails to Dr Pankaj Gupta at email@example.com
Published on: 17th January 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
The Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), Bangalore was affiliated with National Centre for Biological Science (NCBS) and Center for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP). It's an autonomous institution funded by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
The Institute conducting Research & Academics Programmes in the following discipline like: Brain Development and Repair, Cardiovascular Biology and Disease, Chemical Biology and Therapeutics, Inflammation and Tissue, Homeostasis, Regulation of Cell Fate, Technologies for the Advancement of Science, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INRNA,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant job at Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in GKVK - Post Bellary Road, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th January, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th January, 2019
- Bokaro General Hospital Invites Application for 150 Doctor, Nurse Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 12 Anaesthesia Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for 50 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- NIT Calicut Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- NHM Haryana Invites Application for Account Assistant and Various Posts
- NHM Haryana Invites Application for 43 Staff Nurse, Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- IIM Kashipur Invites Application for Academic Assistant / Associate Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Home Affairs (MHA) Invites Application for 14 Deputy Director Recruitment 2021