Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
invites applications for recruitment of Manager
Nariman Point, Navi Mumbai, 400021 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|JNPT Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E,PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Navi Mumbai|
|Experience||12 - 15 years|
|Salary||80000 - 220000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||19 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Diploma and 12 Years Experience
80000 - 220000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. Selection will be based on Absorption through composite method
2. The selection will be by merit, for which the bench mark in the overall grading in the ACRs should not be below "Very Good".
How to Apply:
1. You are requested to circulate the above vacancy among the eligible officers of your Port. The applications (in the prescribed proforma) of suitable and willing officers of your Port who satisfy the eligibility criteria as prescribed at may be forwarded along with the following documents so as to reach the undersigned on or before 19th October, 2021.
2. Once the application(s) is/are forwarded in respect of any employee with the prior approval of the Competent Authority, the concerned Port shall ensure that he/she would be relieved immediately in any case within 30 days of his/her present post in case of selection and appointment to Dy. HOD level post.
3. In case he/she is not relieved within 30 days of his/her appointment to higher post at Dy. HOD level, it would be deemed as relieved of his/her present post after expiry of 30 days of his/her appointment.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19 October 2021||Nariman Point, Navi Mumbai|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd December 2020||Nariman Point, Mumbai|
|Pilot - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th October 2020||Nariman Point, Mumbai|
|Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th January 2020||Nariman Point, Mumbai|
|Pilots - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st November 2019||Nariman Point, Mumbai|
|Assistant Manager (Port Planning & Development) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd November 2019||Sheva, Navi Mumbai|
|Junior Engineer - ( 3 Posts) Posts||25th October 2019||Uran, Mumbai|
|Accounts Officer - ( 3 Posts) Posts||31st August 2019||Sheva, Navi Mumbai|
|Chief Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st July 2019||Sheva, Navi Mumbai|
|Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th June 2019||Sheva, Navi Mumbai|
|Assistant Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th May 2019||Sheva, Navi Mumbai|
|Pilot - ( 2 Posts) Posts||24th May 2019||Sheva, Navi Mumbai|
|Librarian - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th May 2019||Sheva, Navi Mumbai|
|Assistant Manager - ( 2 Posts) Posts||10th May 2019||Sheva, Navi Mumbai|
|Hospital Administrator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th October 2018||Admin Building, Sheva|
|Supervisor (Pollution Control) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th September 2018||Administration Building, Sheva|
About Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Recruitment
About Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
The Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) at Navi Mumbai is the premier container handling port in India, accounting for around 50% of the total containerized cargo volume, across the major ports of India. Commissioned on 26 th May 1989, in three decades of its operations, JNPT has transformed from a bulk- cargo terminal to become the premier container port in the country. JNPT is connected to over 200 ports in the world and is ranked 33rd in the list of top 100 Container Ports globally.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port (Nhava Sheva) is the largest container port in in the country. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Jawaharlal Nehru Port is run by the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (an autonomous corporation wholly owned by the Government of India). The port was established to relieve pressure on Mumbai Por. It also enabled importers to avoid the octroi tax levied on goods entering Mumbai city. Major exports from Jawaharlal Nehru Port are textiles, sporting goods, carpets, textile machinery, boneless meat, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. The main imports are chemicals, machinery, plastics, electrical machinery, vegetable oils and aluminium and other non-ferrous metals. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Orthopedician, Assistant Manager (Marine Engineering), Assistant Manager (Legal), Pilot, Senior Medical Officer (Specialist-Medical), Assistant Manager (Management Services), Accounts Officer, Manager (Finance), Supervisor (Signal Station), Junior Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS degree + post-graduate medical Degree / Diploma in the Orthopaedic, Degree in Law, MBBS Degree + Post-Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in General Medicines, Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science OR Degree in Maths/Statistics/Operational Research/Economics with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application / Computer Science/Information Technology OR Degree in Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application / Computer Science / Information Technology, ICWA, Diploma in Electronic Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, for a great career at Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Manager: INR 80000 - 220000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nariman Point, Navi Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th October, 2021
- Office of Senior Superintendent of Police Bastar Invites Application for Fighter Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for House Physician Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Immunology Invites Application for Research Associate II Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Dhobi Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Cook Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021