Kandla Port Trust Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2020
Kandla Port Trust
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences / Science / Economics / Engineering and Masters Degree in Economics / Social Sciences / Business Administration from a reputed and recognized University or Institution.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of professional experience in government, working on projects related to skill development & livelihood generation in India.
270000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): https://www.deendayalport.gov.in/Career.aspx
Published on: 16th June 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd July 2020||Gandhidham, Kutch|
|Assistant Estate Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th March 2018||Kutch, Gujarat Last Date: 9th March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: The incumbent should be a Degree with a post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Architecture/ town and Country planning or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution or Corporate membership of Institution of Surveyor (India). Desiroble:- (i) A Degree in University Law from a recognized ii)Two years executive experience in Estate Management|
About Kandla Port Trust Recruitment
About Kandla Port Trust
Kandla port plays a major role in the country's international trade. The Port has emerged as a forerunner and has carved a niche for itself, by its steady growth and economy of operations.
The objective of Kandla Port Trust is: To provide Clientele, efficient and economical Port services; To create facilities of international standards, and facilitate quicker turnaround of vessels; To be Environment-friendly.
Kandla Port Trust Vacancies are for various posts. Kandla Port Trust recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Hydraulic Engineer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Civil Engineering or OR MSc. (Physics/Mathematics) + Knowledge of Computer programming + General knowledge in dredging operations in navigation channels alongside berths and analysis thereof.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR270000,
When can I can apply for Consultant job at Kandla Port Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gandhidham, Kutch
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd July, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd July, 2020
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Junior Steno, LDC, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for 5 Process Engineer Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- High Court Of Madhya Pradesh Invites Application for 14 District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 112 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Invites Application for 721 Sub Inspector, Constable Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 1388 Non-Executive Recruitment 2021
- PSPCL Invites Application for 2632 Assistant Lineman, LDC and Various Posts
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 121 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Invites Application for 21 Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Consultant (Finance & Administration) Recruitment 2021