Govt Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited. The other Related Jobs Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited Recruitment
About Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited
Bringing more to your everyday life, KMML touches you in numerous ways. Be it the dress you wear, the cosmetics you use, the medicines you take, the paints you decorate your home with or the utility plastic products, our products are there. Eco-friendly & socially committed, we are the only integrated Titanium Dioxide facility having mining, mineral separation, synthetic rutile and pigment-production plants. Apart from producing rutile grade Titanium Dioxide pigment for various types of industries, we also produces other products like Illmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimenite, Synthetic rutile etc.
Manufacturing Titanium Dioxide through the chloride route, KMML produces very pure rutile grade Titanium dioxide pigment. The different grades churned out by KMML under brand name KEMOX has a ready market which asks for more. The commendable work in research by the R&D department has also helped KMML to add more colours to its portfolio.
With continued growth and demand in the economy and industry, the products of KMML are being lapped up by the eager market. This has in turn set the wheels turning for KMML’s expansion.
KMML has always been responsive to social and environmental causes. Some of the initiatives taken by KMML have made a significant change to the area and its people.
KMML is now in the aerospace industry & Defence applications with the commissioning of the Titanium Sponge Plant. The TSP is a joint venture of KMML, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) and the Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL). The Rs.143-crore TSP project was fully funded by the VSSC. With the inauguration of TSP, India became the 7th country in the world having the technology for producing titanium sponge, which is the raw material for titanium metal.
Titanium sponge is known for its high strength but low weight, making it an ideal material for aircraft manufacture, including fighter aircraft. The material is also used in nuclear plants, Engine parts, Ocean platforms, Reactors, Heat Exchangers and to make dental implants and artificial bones..
Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) is a Titanium Dioxide manufacturing undertaking in Kerala. The plant also produces other products like ilmenite, rutile, zircon, sillimanite, synthetic rutile etc.
Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Fire Officer, Executive Secretary, Manager (Marketing), Junior Chargeman (Stores) Trainee, Junior Technician (Various Trade), Junior Operator Trainee, Deputy General Manager, Jr Technician (Fitter), Programmer Trainees, General Manager (Marketing), Manager (Corporate Communication), Junior Worker, Manager (Welfare), Executive Trainee (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Personnel/ Accounts).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree+ Sub Officers Course, Bachelors Degree + Shorthand in English (Higher) KGTE or MGTE + Proficiency in English & computer knowledge, Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce + MBA (Full time) with specialization in Marketing, Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, SSLC With ITI Certificate in the trade of related Discipline, Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations & Labour Welfare, Diploma in Public relations/Journalism/Mass communication, Degree + Post Graduate Degree in Social science OR Post Graduate Degree in law with Labour Law as elective subject, Degree in Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, qualified Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants, for a great career at Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited.
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Invites Application for Junior Library Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Cochin Special Economic Zone (CSEZ) Invites Application for Assistant Development Commissioner Recruitment 2022
- Indian Council of Historical Research Invites Application for Member Secretary Recruitment 2022
- Ministry Of Rural Development Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) Invites Application for 130 Aviation Security Officer and Various Posts
- Ministry of Textiles Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2022
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2022
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Coupon Manager Recruitment 2022
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research Invites Application for Adhoc or Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Assistant Placement Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022