KMRL Invites Application for Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2021
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
invites applications for recruitment of Public Relation Officer
Public Relation Officer
Kochi Metro Rail Limited, 4 th Floor, JLN Metro Station, Kaloor, Kochi-682017
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|KMRL Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Public Relation Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate,PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit (as on 1st September 2021): 45 Years (Age relaxation applicable as per reservation rules).|
|Experience||4 - 7 years|
|Posted on||13 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Any discipline with post Graduate degree/diploma in journalism/ Mass Communication/ Publicity & Public Relations/or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience in advertising and promotion activities, communications, event management, Print/Visual/Audio/Social media etc.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit (as on 1st September 2021): 45 Years (Age relaxation applicable as per reservation rules).
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview, which will be communicated through email id registered with KMRL by the applicants.
2. Selection Process: Written Test and/or Interview
How to Apply:
1. Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
2. Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
3. Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
4. The last date of submission of on-line application is 24.09.2021.
1. Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview
2. Age, Qualification & Experience shall be reckoned as on 01.09.2021.
3. Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
4. KMRL management reserves the right to cancel or amend this advertisement.
5. Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
6. No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview.
7. KMRL reserves the right not to fill the position or select any candidate without assigning any reason.
8. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligible criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
9. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer on any candidates the right to be called for an interview or to be selected.
10. No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
11. The period of engagement will be initially for one year extendable further subject to consistent good performance, conduct and requirement.
12. Apart from the consolidated pay, the candidate selected will be extended the other benefits as per the “Policy of Contract Employment” of KMRL as in force from time to time.
13. The post are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. The selected candidate will not be entitled for any regular / permanent employment in KMRL in future.
Published on: 13 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
About Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Recruitment
About Kochi Metro Rail Ltd
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL), kerala was incorporated with the vision to be a world class metro Rail System for providing Quality Transportation Facilities to the citizen of kochi, the mission of KMRL is to provide a Reliable, Safe, Efficient, Viable and Customer Friendly Rapid Transit System.
The prime objective of Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) is to connect Metro with the Cochin International Airport to create seamless Transiting, Transit and Interconnectivity for Transport Hubs with Metro, Bus and rail links and increases the economic vitality of the region by improving infrastructure resulting in the further development of the greater Kochi.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Kerala offers recruitments for the posts of, Executive Trainee / Assistant Director (System) / General Managing Director / Assistant Project Coordinator / Junior Engineer(Civil) / Junior Engineer(Mechanical) / Structural Engineer / Geotechnical Engineer / Architect / Track & Deport, Viaduct (including casting yard) / Construction Supervisor / Foreman / Labours / Storekeeper, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Public Relation Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Public Relation Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Public Relation Officer: INR 70000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Public Relation Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Kochi Metro Rail Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kaloor, Kochi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Public Relation Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
- Indian Bank Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Visiting/Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 15 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 19 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Posts Invites Application for 12 Postman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Senior Subject Matter Expert Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 4 Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 40 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021