Govt Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal (KWDT) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal. The other Related Jobs Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal Recruitment
About Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal
The Central Government vide Notification number S.O. 451(E) dated 02.04.2004 has constituted Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal (KWDT) for adjudicating dispute between the States of Maharashtra, Karnataka and erstwhile Andhra Pradesh under Section 4 of the Inter-State River Water Dispute (ISRWD) Act, 1956. The Tribunal has given its report and decision under Section 5(2) of the Act on 30.12.2010. The party States and the Central Government sought further clarification from the Tribunal under Section 5(3) of the Act. However, State of Andhra Pradesh (AP) filed in March, 2011 a Special Leave Petition (SLP (Civil) No. 10498/2011) before the Hon’ble Supreme Court against the States of Karnataka and Maharashtra under Article 139 of Constitution of India, challenging the decision of KWDT-II dated 30.12.2010 on various grounds. Later, in July 2011, State of AP also filed IA NO- 3 in above SLP before the Hon’ble Supreme Court. Tribunal in the mean-time has forwarded report on 29th November, 2013 under Section 5(3) of the ISRWD Act, 1956; recommending allocating of water amongst the States of Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Karnataka. However, on account of stay by Supreme Court vide its order dated 16.09.2011, the award could not be published in the Official Gazette in terms of Section 6(1) of the ISRWD Act, 1956, yet. The matter of KWDT-II is still sub-judice before the Hon’ble Supreme Court. The Ministry vide its notification dated 15.05.2014 extended the tenure of the Tribunal for two years or until further order whichever is earlier with effect from 01.08.2014 in exercise of the powers conferred by the sub-Section 3 of Section 5 of the ISRWD Act, 1956 so as to address the Terms of Reference (TOR) specified in clauses (a) and (b) of the Section 89 of Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 (6 of 2014. Further, the term of the Tribunal is being extended on an yearly basis and the Tribunal is currently hearing the disputes on matters related to newly created State of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Presently, the term of the Tribunal has been extended for a further period of one year w.e.f. 01.08.2020.
Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal (KWDT) is a tribunal established by the government of India in 1969 to resolve the disputes between the states of Karnataka, Maharashtra, and Andhra Pradesh over sharing of Krishna river water. The Bachawat commission went over the matter in detail and gave its final judgement in 1973. While the Tribunal had in its earlier report detailed two schemes, Scheme A and Scheme B, the final verdict only included Scheme A and Scheme B was left out. Scheme A pertained to the division of the available waters based on 75% dependability, while Scheme B recommended ways to share the surplus waters. The KWDT in its award outlined the exact share of each state. Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assessor, Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, Court Master, Executive Engineer, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate degree, for a great career at Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal.
- High Court of Tripura Invites Application for Law Clerks and Legal Research Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Chennai Customs Invites Application for 7 Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2023
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 30 Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Invites Application for 22 Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Invites Application for Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2023
- Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Invites Application for 24 Executive Assistant and Various Posts
- Deccan Development Society (DDS) Invites Application for Senior Scientist and Head, Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2023
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Officer Recruitment 2023
- Chennai Customs Invites Application for 10 Halwai and Cook, Clerk, Canteen Attendant Recruitment 2023
- NIEPMD Invites Application for Deputy Registrar, Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) Invites Application for 47 Assistant Director and Various Posts
- Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2023