Govt National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NITRD Recruitment 2021-2022 lrsitbrd.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: NITRD Invites Application for 9 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021.
NITRD Invites Application for 9 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident (SR)
Senior Resident (SR)
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi, 110030 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 9 Posts
Educational Qualification: MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned speciality (approved by MCI) failing which MBBS with two years experience in a Government Organization in the concerned speciality. Preference will be given to those who possess Post Graduate Degree.
Age Limit: 45 years as on date of interview.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates from Indian Nationals may appear for walk in interview for the posts of Senior Resident in various specialties in pay level 11 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC on Friday 07.05.2021 at 10.00 AM in NITRD.
2. Detail of the posts, qualifications, terms and conditions etc. can be obtained from website www.nitrd.nic.in /Institute’s notice board.
3. The candidates not belonging to above reserved categories posts may also apply for contractual appointment.
4. Eligible candidate will present themselves for registration at 10.00_ AM in Administrative block on the day specified for the interview of a particular specialty alongwith the application duly filled in the prescribed format as with all relevant document in original together with attested copies (by Gazetted Officer) in the support of their candidature for the post.
5. No application of candidate will be received after 12.00 noon. Interview will start from 11.00 AM onwards.
6. Application form alongwith eligibility criteria can be download from our official website www.nitrd.nic.in.
Published on: 13th April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment for following posts:
About Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment
About Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
LRS TB Hospital was established by TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
The Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare is the President of the Institute and the Union Secretary (Health & Family Welfare) is the Chairman of the Governing Body. Director General Health Services is the Vice-Chairman and the Additional Secretary (Health) is the Alternative Vice-Chairman of the Governing Body of the Institute. The Director is the Chief Executive Officer.
Aims and objectives of the hospital are To act as an apex Institute in the country for prevention, control and treatment of Tuberculosis and Allied Diseases; To promote National Tuberculosis Control Programme in the country and to formulate strategies which are socially acceptable and economically feasible in order to assist and strengthen the program.
Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Specialist Grade II (TB&CD), Health Education Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in postgraduate qualification e.g. M.D. in TB and Respiratory Diseases, Master's Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work and Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education) for a great career at Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 9 vacancies in total. Senior Resident (SR): 9 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident (SR)?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident (SR): INRPay Level-11,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident (SR) job at Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident (SR), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th May, 2021
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Data Manager Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Model Hospital Ludhiana Invites Application for 43 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Pathology (NIP) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Raebareli Invites Application for 71 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- OMFED Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
- OMFED Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- OMFED Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- SVPNPA Invites Application for Hindi Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS) Invites Application for 6 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- IIITM Kerala Invites Application for 21 Scientist and Various Posts