NITRD Invites Application for Site Coordinator Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
invites applications for recruitment of Site Coordinator
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years of work experience from a regularinstitution or Master’s degree in Science/relevant subject. Desirable Qualification : Research Experience.
30000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 Years
How to Apply:
The candidate may appear for interview along with Bio-Data, self attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificate and one passport size photographs. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
1. Preference will be given to candidates willing to join immediately.
2. Should have own functional laptop for data entry.
3. This engagement is purely contractual and co-terminable with the project or before if need be.
4. The engagement will be for a period of six months initially, extendable till the project ends.
5. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidate as per ICMR guideline.
Published on: 18th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Site Coordinator - ( 01 Posts) Posts||27th August 2021||Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi|
|Medical Officer (MO) - ( 01 Posts) Posts||27th August 2021||Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi|
|Laboratory Technician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th June 2021||Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi|
|Senior Resident (SR) - ( 9 Posts) Posts||26th July 2021||Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi|
|Senior Resident (SR) - ( 9 Posts) Posts||7th May 2021||Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th January 2021||Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi|
|Junior Medical Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||20th October 2020||Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi|
|Technician C - Field Worker - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th October 2020|
|Site Coordinator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th September 2020||Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi|
|Senior Resident - ( 16 Posts) Posts||29th September 2020||Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi|
|Microbiologist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th July 2020||Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi|
|Senior Laboratory Technician - ( 4 Posts) Posts||24th July 2020|
|Data Analyst - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th July 2020|
|Laboratory Technician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd March 2020||Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi|
|Project Technician-III (Field Worker) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th November 2019||Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi|
|Senior Resident - ( 16 Posts) Posts||26th July 2019||Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi|
|Pharmacist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd April 2019||Sri Aurobindo Marg, Near Qutub Minar|
|Project Technician III (Field Worker) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd April 2019|
|Specialist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd April 2019||Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi|
|Junior Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th January 2019||Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi|
About Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment
About Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
LRS TB Hospital was established by TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
The Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare is the President of the Institute and the Union Secretary (Health & Family Welfare) is the Chairman of the Governing Body. Director General Health Services is the Vice-Chairman and the Additional Secretary (Health) is the Alternative Vice-Chairman of the Governing Body of the Institute. The Director is the Chief Executive Officer.
Aims and objectives of the hospital are To act as an apex Institute in the country for prevention, control and treatment of Tuberculosis and Allied Diseases; To promote National Tuberculosis Control Programme in the country and to formulate strategies which are socially acceptable and economically feasible in order to assist and strengthen the program.
Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Specialist Grade II (TB&CD), Health Education Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in postgraduate qualification e.g. M.D. in TB and Respiratory Diseases, Master's Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work and Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education) for a great career at Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Site Coordinator: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Site Coordinator?
The Payscale is as follows Site Coordinator: INR30000,
When can I can apply for Site Coordinator job at Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Site Coordinator, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th August, 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 33 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 14 Professor Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- MNNIT Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- UBKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- UoH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate/ Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- KMC Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021