NITRD Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Officer
Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi, 110030 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate with five years’ work experience in administration and financial aspects in research projects.
32000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 Years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Reporting Date &Time: 27th September 2021 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM Auditorium, NITRD
2. Interview Date &Time: 27th September 2021 12:00 Noon onwards
3. The format for submitting the bio-data is as under:-
(b) Age (as on date of interview)/Sex
(c) Father/ Husband’s Name
(d) Date of Birth
(e) Corresponding address
(f) Contact Phone/ Mobile No.
(g) E- Mail Address
(h) Educational Qualifications
(i) Past experience
(j) Signature of the applicant.
4. The candidate may appear for interview along with Bio-Data, attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificate and one passport size photograph.
5. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
Published on: 22 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment for following posts:
About Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment
About Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
LRS TB Hospital was established by TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
The Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare is the President of the Institute and the Union Secretary (Health & Family Welfare) is the Chairman of the Governing Body. Director General Health Services is the Vice-Chairman and the Additional Secretary (Health) is the Alternative Vice-Chairman of the Governing Body of the Institute. The Director is the Chief Executive Officer.
Aims and objectives of the hospital are To act as an apex Institute in the country for prevention, control and treatment of Tuberculosis and Allied Diseases; To promote National Tuberculosis Control Programme in the country and to formulate strategies which are socially acceptable and economically feasible in order to assist and strengthen the program.
Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Specialist Grade II (TB&CD), Health Education Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in postgraduate qualification e.g. M.D. in TB and Respiratory Diseases, Master's Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work and Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education) for a great career at Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Officer: INR 32000,
When can I can apply for Project Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021