Govt Legislative Department Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Legislative Department Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Legislative Department. The other Related Jobs Legislative Department Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Dr. Rajender Prasad Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12th May 2022|
About Legislative Department Recruitment
About Legislative Department
The Charter Act 1833 which was enacted by the British Parliament provided for the establishment of a Law Commission for consolidation and codification of Indian Laws. The said Act provided for the addition of a fourth ordinary Member to the Governor General in Council for India who was to be a legal expert in the making of laws. Lord Macaulay was appointed as the fourth ordinary Member and was entitled to participate in the meetings of the Governor General in Council for making of laws.
Under the Constitution of India which came into force on the 26th January 1950 the legislative power is vested in Parliament. Ministry of Law And Justice consists of the Legislative Department and the Department of Legal Affairs. The Department of Legal Affairs is concerned with advising the various Ministries of the Central Government while the Legislative Department does drafting of principal legislation for the Central Government. Legislative Department recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Personal Assistant (Hindi), Assistant Legislative Counsel (ALC), Lower Division Clerk, Librarian (Hindi), Personal Assistant (Urdu). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + Ability to Shorthand in English at a Speed of 100 words per minute, Master's Degree in Law (LLM), Matriculation + Should be able to type in Hindi at a speed of 25 words per minute, Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) + Bachelor Degree in Library Science, Matriculation + Able to take dictation of regional language (Urdu) at a speed of 100 wpm + Typing speed of 25 wpm (Urdu), for a great career at Legislative Department.
- THSTI Invites Application for 7 Principal Scientist-I, Research Scientist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Nutrition Invites Application for 16 Field worker, Senior Research Fellow, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for 13 Field Worker, Technical Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Data Entry Operator, Graphic Designer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 7 Site Manager, Field Worker, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Invites Application for 11 District Defence Services Welfare Officer Recruitment 2023
- Assam Gas Company Limited (AGCL) Invites Application for 16 Senior Manager, Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for 8 Senior Resident, Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
- Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd (SJVN) Invites Application for 50 Field Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for 4 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023