Govt Legislative Department Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Legislative Department Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Legislative Department. The other Related Jobs Legislative Department Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Dr. Rajender Prasad Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12th May 2022|
| Superintendent Translation - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12th October 2021|
| Copy Holder - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
|Last Date: 26th July 2021|
About Legislative Department Recruitment
About Legislative Department
The Charter Act 1833 which was enacted by the British Parliament provided for the establishment of a Law Commission for consolidation and codification of Indian Laws. The said Act provided for the addition of a fourth ordinary Member to the Governor General in Council for India who was to be a legal expert in the making of laws. Lord Macaulay was appointed as the fourth ordinary Member and was entitled to participate in the meetings of the Governor General in Council for making of laws.
Under the Constitution of India which came into force on the 26th January 1950 the legislative power is vested in Parliament.
Ministry of Law And Justice consists of the Legislative Department and the Department of Legal Affairs. The Department of Legal Affairs is concerned with advising the various Ministries of the Central Government while the Legislative Department does drafting of principal legislation for the Central Government.
Legislative Department recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Personal Assistant (Hindi), Assistant Legislative Counsel (ALC), Lower Division Clerk, Librarian (Hindi), Personal Assistant (Urdu).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + Ability to Shorthand in English at a Speed of 100 words per minute, Master's Degree in Law (LLM), Matriculation + Should be able to type in Hindi at a speed of 25 words per minute, Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) + Bachelor Degree in Library Science, Matriculation + Able to take dictation of regional language (Urdu) at a speed of 100 wpm + Typing speed of 25 wpm (Urdu), for a great career at Legislative Department.
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Invites Application for 5 Protect Scientist-II Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard (IGC) Invites Application for Sarang Lascar Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Librarian, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NCDRC Invites Application for Assistant, Accountant and Various Posts
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 281 Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Recruitment 2022
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court Of Gujarat Invites Application for Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation Invites Application for Deputy Adviser, Assistant Adviser Recruitment 2022