Govt Legislative Department Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Legislative Department Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Legislative Department. The other Related Jobs Legislative Department Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Dr. Rajender Prasad Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12th May 2022|
| Superintendent Translation - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12th October 2021|
| Copy Holder - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
|Last Date: 26th July 2021|
About Legislative Department Recruitment
About Legislative Department
The Charter Act 1833 which was enacted by the British Parliament provided for the establishment of a Law Commission for consolidation and codification of Indian Laws. The said Act provided for the addition of a fourth ordinary Member to the Governor General in Council for India who was to be a legal expert in the making of laws. Lord Macaulay was appointed as the fourth ordinary Member and was entitled to participate in the meetings of the Governor General in Council for making of laws.
Under the Constitution of India which came into force on the 26th January 1950 the legislative power is vested in Parliament.
Ministry of Law And Justice consists of the Legislative Department and the Department of Legal Affairs. The Department of Legal Affairs is concerned with advising the various Ministries of the Central Government while the Legislative Department does drafting of principal legislation for the Central Government.
Legislative Department recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Personal Assistant (Hindi), Assistant Legislative Counsel (ALC), Lower Division Clerk, Librarian (Hindi), Personal Assistant (Urdu).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + Ability to Shorthand in English at a Speed of 100 words per minute, Master's Degree in Law (LLM), Matriculation + Should be able to type in Hindi at a speed of 25 words per minute, Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) + Bachelor Degree in Library Science, Matriculation + Able to take dictation of regional language (Urdu) at a speed of 100 wpm + Typing speed of 25 wpm (Urdu), for a great career at Legislative Department.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Invites Application for 9 Contract Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 107 Excise and Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Invites Application for Hardware Design Engineer Recruitment 2022
- West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) Invites Application for Medical Officer and Various Posts
- TISS Budgam Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2022
- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited Invites Application for 36 Junior Divisional Accountant Recruitment 2022
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for Young Professional, Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Postal Circle Invites Application for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 75 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2022