Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 for 50 District Judge
Vacancy Circular No: 01/2023
Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of District Judge in the Madras High Court. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 31st July 2023. Candidates can check the latest Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 District Judge Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/. Madras High Court selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Tamil Nadu. More details of www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Madras High Court, Chennai, 600104 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 50 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and got enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State. Must be practising on the date of Notification as an advocate and must have so practised for a period of not less than seven years as on such date.
51550-63070/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35-60 Years.
Others (Candidates not belonging to SC / SC(A) / ST in the State of Tamil Nadu) and Candidates from other States / Union Territories – Rs.2000/-
SC / SC(A) / ST/ Differently abled Persons/ Destitute Widows – Exempted from payment.
Selection Procedure: Please Refer to Official Notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login.
Published on: 1st July 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Madras High Court Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Madras High Court. The other Related Jobs Madras High Court Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| District Judge - ( 50 Posts) Posts
Madras High Court, Chennai
|Last Date: 31st July 2023|
| Civil Judge - ( 19 Posts) Posts
Madras High Court, Chennai
|Last Date: 15 April 2023|
About Madras High Court Recruitment
About Madras High Court
The Madras High Court is the high court of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The court is one of the three High Courts in India established in the three Presidency Towns of Bombay, Calcutta, and Madras by Letters patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862. It exercises original jurisdiction over the city of Chennai and appellate jurisdiction over the entire state of Tamil Nadu and Union territory of Puducherry, as well as extraordinary original jurisdiction, civil and criminal, under the Letters Patent and special original jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India.
It consists of 74 judges and a chief justice who are in charge of the general policy adopted in the administration of justice. In September 2016, the center government forwarded names of 15 new judges to the President for his signature on their warrants of appointment. Of the 15, nine are from among lawyers and six from the subordinate judiciary.
Madras High Court recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Fellow, Research Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern), Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) for a great career at Madras High Court.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 50 vacancies in total. District Judge: 50 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for District Judge?
The Payscale is as follows District Judge: INR51550-63070,
When can I can apply for District Judge job at Madras High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Madras High Court, Chennai
What is Madras High Court District Judge: 50 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Madras High Court District Judge: 50 Posts, is 31st July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for District Judge, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st July, 2023
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Field Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 83 Veterinary Officer, Election Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions