Maharashtra Police Invites Application for 30 Law Officer Recruitment 2020
invites applications for recruitment of Law Officer
Number of Vacancy: 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Bachelor degree in Law with Min 05 Years experience in related field. Candidates should be good knowledge of Hindi & English.
20000-25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 60 years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Maharashtra Police office. Send your fully filled applications to
Special Inspector General of Police,
Nanded Division, Nanded Office,
Vasaveshwar Chowk, Opposite Treasure Bazaar (Mall),
Navin Kautha, Nanded - 431603
Published on: 24th June 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Maharashtra Police Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Law Officer - ( 30 Posts) Posts||30th June 2020||Navin Kautha, Nanded|
|Police Constable (SRPF, Railway Police, District Police) - ( 1847 Posts) Posts||22nd December 2019||Goregaon (East), Mumbai|
|Police Constable - ( 13000+ Posts) Posts||23rd September 2019||Colaba, Mumbai|
|Assistant Intelligence Officer - ( 204 Posts) Posts||12th June 2018||Army Area, Navy Nagar|
About Maharashtra Police Recruitment
About Maharashtra Police
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 30 vacancies in total. Law Officer: 30 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Law Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Law Officer: INR20000,
When can I can apply for Law Officer job at Maharashtra Police
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Navin Kautha, Nanded
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th June, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Law Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th June, 2020
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021