Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Malwa Gramin Bank. The other Related Jobs Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment
About Malwa Gramin Bank
Punjab Gramin Bank is one of the 43 RRBs operating in India. It has Punjab National Bank, one of the premier banks in India as its Sponsor bank. The central government of India, vide its notification dated 21-12-2018, amalgamated Punjab Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank and Sutlej Gramin Bank sponsored by Punjab National Bank, State Bank Of India and Punjab and Sind Bank respectively and a single regional rural Bank called as Punjab Gramin bank came into existence in Punjab State with w.e.f 01-01-2019 with its Head Office at Kapurthala under the sponsorship of Punjab National Bank As of 2019, it has 422 operational branches across 23 districts in Punjab with a total customer base exceeding 32 lakh. PGB has most of its branches in the rural areas thus aiding the growth in rural regions of Punjab by offering various attractive loan and deposit schemes. Punjab Gramin bank has very strong fundamentals with total business in excess of Rs. 16281.86 Crores and Net worth of almost Rs. 1022.76 Crores as of FY 2019-20.
Malwa Gramin Bank is sponsored by State Bank of Patiala. It was established on 27th February 1986. Malwa Gramin Bank is a 100% computerised Bank. The bank has 62 branches in five districts of Punjab, out of which 57 are in rural area, 4 in semi urban area and 1 in urban area. Malwa Gramin Bank recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Officer, Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer (Senior Manager), Officer (Manager), Officer (Assistant Manager), Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor degree in any discipline or degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy + Proficiency in local language I.e. Punjabi + Knowledge of Computers, Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology, for a great career at Malwa Gramin Bank.
- NIRRCH Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow, Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- National Institute For Research In Reproductive and Child Health (NIRRCH) Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2023
- Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for 5 Field Worker Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration Invites Application for 7 Gram Rozgar Sewak Recruitment 2023
- ANIIMS Invites Application for 7 Scientist-B, Research Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) Invites Application for Account Associate Recruitment 2023
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration Invites Application for Medical Officer, Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- Andaman and Nicobar Administration Invites Application for Public Health Nurse, Additional ANM, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for Startup Fellow, Software Tester Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Invites Application for Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2023