Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Invites Application for Joint Director Recruitment 2018
invites applications for recruitment of Joint Director
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master's Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University; or Master's Degree in Business Administration from a recognized University or equivalent.
Experience: ten years experience in corporate managerial function including pay and allowances of managers or workers of the industrial and commercial undertakings of the Central Government; or ten years experience of management development and training organizational, marketing and financial aspects of public sector enterprises relating to their structure, objectives and control, marketing and pricing policies, planning and other aspects of corporate policy; or ten years experience in information system and public relations matters in respect of public enterprises including publicity or organising research work in relevant areas.
15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Applications in the prescribed proforma (3 copies) should be routed through proper channel to Shri Harish Chandra, Under Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises, Room No. 409-A, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 within two months of the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News also furnish alongwith the certification by the employer/cadre controlling authority, as provided at the end of the bio-data proforma, duly countersigned with the seal.
Published on: 11th August 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Joint Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th October 2018||Room No. 409-A, Block No. 14|
|Despatch Rider - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22 July 2017||Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. - 14|
About Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Recruitment
About Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
The Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises is a branch of Government of India. The Ministry administers 48 Central Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs) and assists them in their effort to improve capacity utilization & increase profitability, Generate resources and Re-orient strategies. The Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises serves as an interface between Public Sector Enterprises and other agencies for long-term policy formulation. Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises is situated in New Delhi. Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Project Director. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate, M.B.A./PGDM, for a great career at Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Joint Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Joint Director?
The Payscale is as follows Joint Director: INR15600,
When can I can apply for Joint Director job at Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Room No. 409-A, Block No. 14
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Joint Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2018
- NEEPCO Invites Application for 94 Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Allahabad High Court (AHC) Invites Application for 94 Law Clerk Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for 8 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) Invites Application for Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University (SDAU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Technological University (DTU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Central Railway (NCR) Invites Application for 1664 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Guj Info Petro Ltd (GIPL) Invites Application for 8 Software Engineer and Various Posts
- National Payments Corporation India (NPCI) Invites Application for Lead Data Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Regulatory Authority India (TRAI) Invites Application for Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021