The Ministry of Science and Technology is charged with formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to science and technology in the country. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi. The ministry includes the following departments: Department of Biotechnology, Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Department of Science & Technology. Ministry of Science & Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director, Junior Documentation Officer, Radio Mechanic - Cum - Operator, Staff Officer, Scientist, Library Clerk, Protocol Assistant, Cashier, Data Entry Operator, Guest Manager, Junior Technical Assistant, Chief Executive Officer, Interpreter (Russian), Scientific Attache. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Science or Diploma in Library Science, Diploma in Radio Engineering / Telecommunications, Master's Degree in Natural / Agricultural Sciences or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine, Matriculate + Certificate in Library Science, Bachelor's Degree in Science or Mathematics or Statistics, Doctorate in Natural or Agricultural Science, Master's Degree in Physics or Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or geography or geology or Computer Applications, degree in Science and diploma to Interpreter-ship standard in Russian, Master's degree in Science or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology, for a great career at Ministry of Science & Technology.
Ministry of Science and Technology Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: SM/01/30/2010
Ministry of Science and Technology
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Doctorate in Geography with Master's Degree in Geography from a recognized University or Institute. Desirable: (i) Membership of National and International Geographical Societies or Indian National Science Congress or Indian National Cartographic Association or similar type of organisations or associations. (ii) Research publication preferably on Cartography and allied disciplines as evidenced by publication in peer-reviewed journals.
Experience: 15 years working or Research Experience in the field of Geography or Geology or Geo-spatial Technologies in executive or faculty position including atleast three years experience in administration or establishment work.
144200-218200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 58 years.
How to Apply:
The applications of eligible and willing candidates along with the following certificates/documents may be forwarded in the Curriculum Vitae Proforma through proper channel to Deputy Secretary (SMP), Deptt. of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016 within forty-five (45) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
Published on: 20th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Mission Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||1st June 2021||New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th April 2021||New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi|
|Staff Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th July 2019||New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi|
|Secretary - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th July 2018||5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor|
|Scientific Attache - ( 2 Posts) Posts||7th March 2018|
About Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment
About Ministry of Science & Technology
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR144200,
When can I can apply for Director job at Ministry of Science & Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th April, 2021
- National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA-III) Recruitment 2021
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 11 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Invites Application for 103 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 5 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Allahabad Invites Application for 27 English Teacher and Various Posts
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Scientist, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Invites Application for Laboratory Analyst, Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021
- University Of Kerala (UOK) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Agartala Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for Teaching Associate and Variouso Posts